Where is everyone?

S

smileynev

This forum gets slower then shit sometimes. Well, until 3 separate people post, I'm just gonna ramble on in this thread.

So, started sheetrocking last night. I was pissed that my outlets appeared too deep for the sheetrock, when one of my coworkers today showed me a way to mount them that fixes that problem

I had to leave our dog in the garage yesterday because her kennel isn't up yet. I tied her up so she couldn't wander everywhere in there, but she still managed to take a chunk out of our garage door. I didn't know they were made out of styrofoam on the backside.

i have been feeling weird all day. strangest case of dejavu. almost feel buzzed. maybe its the vodka

If you had to be molested by a forum member, who would you choose and why? My pick is drool boy because he's experienced, gentle, and small.

April23 said:
If you had to be molested by a forum member, who would you choose and why? My pick is drool boy because he's experienced, gentle, and small.

i've only met one forum member. i pick that one.

I had a subway bacon chicken ranch melt today, minus the ranch. Not too bad, coulda used more mayo and shredded cheese instead of pepperjack.

What would be your choice of vehicles if zombies attacked and you were forced to flee?

I haven't had much time to play video games lately. makes me kinda sad, but its cool.

salesman took us out to panera's yesterday. was the first time i had eaten there. the sammich wasnt bad

I would still like to get a new kitchen table for our house, and a new couch. I just wish I could find an inexpensive real wood table. Nothing fancy. And a cheap reclining microfiber sofa.

thrawn said:
salesman took us out to panera's yesterday. was the first time i had eaten there. the sammich wasnt bad

My wife used to make me go there and I didn't like it. Then I started getting their roast beef sandwich. Its pretty darn good. There bakery stuff isn't half bad, either, although it is slightly overpriced.

April23* said:
I would still like to get a new kitchen table for our house, and a new couch. I just wish I could find an inexpensive real wood table. Nothing fancy. And a cheap reclining microfiber sofa.

You can have my computer table, it's pretty long but short and it's solid oak, paypla me about $1.5k and it's yours. We brought a dininga table when we kicked my dad out last year, I'd never eaten at a dinner table before then, it was weird. Now my dads mixing decks are on there instead.... :fly: