Where is everyone?

http://www.bmezine.com/news/pubring/20050220-perverted.html

This website is hilarious. Both the perverse and the stinky stories. Blatantly stolen from genmay.

We had a guy come with his dominatrix. I fitted him with a custom made chastity cage attached to his PA, and then our tattooist tattooed a slave’s mark on his buttock. Well, the man said nothing when he was being tattooed, laying on his tummy on our massage table, but it seemed he liked the idea so much that he came all over the table. He didn’t make any sound, just got up after the tattooing and we saw what he had done.

Chess is gone from the arcade. :(

Then again...I kept beating it, there was no score, but I rarely beat the computer. :wtf:

wr3kt said:
Chess is gone from the arcade. :(

Then again...I kept beating it, there was no score, but I rarely beat the computer. :wtf:
what were you beating when you rarely beat the computer?

edit: you're not trying to challenge my fapping title, are you?

JaymieT said:
Proved my point. Man, you are really getting weird, or have you been this weird all along and I just didn't notice? :fly:
I've been weird all along, it's just showing more today. Let me tuck that back in, sorry.

Nemo said:
It seemed hard to beat when I first started out then I was like...this is a pretty easy computard.

Yea, I started making logical moves, and all of a sudden I was winning easily.

I'd usually have the queen within 30-40 moves if not less.
Average winning move in about 70ish range.