where is eileen's birthday thread?

...yes. i have no idea why. believe me, if i could control my dreams, i NEVER would've had sex with ozzy osbourne. that picture never goes away.

I hear ya. That image of a 3some with a younger Michele Pfieffer and Halle Barry will haunt me for the rest of my life

:shutter:

Happy bday hot stuff!! :drool:

Bumped for the sake of people who were on vacation all last week.

Happy birthday!

I'll be in DC next week. We can celebrate then!

If you have time to kill we'd be happy to have you over and feed you. Whereabouts in DC will you be? We're about thirty miles north on 95.

Maybe she was too sore getting spanked by ibwip that she couldn't sit down in front of the computer :hi2u:

She was sore all-right, but not from my hand. She was busy nursing a bruised rump incurred on a sixteen-score mile motorcycle odyssey to the outer banks of North Carolina.

It was pretty neat actually. We went out along the eastern shore of the Chesapeake Bay and crossed the bridge-tunnel you can see on the history channel. Very cool stuff.

If you have time to kill we'd be happy to have you over and feed you. Whereabouts in DC will you be? We're about thirty miles north on 95.

I get in on Wednesday afternoon and leave Thursday night. I'm staying on Connecticut Ave and presenting on Capital Hill on Thursday. I'm not sure how much time I will have but maybe we can work something out.