Where in the heck is my english muffin

Where the fuck did Carys go????

• She joined the French Foreign Legion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am running out of everything, so I know I don't have any. Has your hubby ever made english muffins? I keep thinking about trying.

I would take that.

He tried once. They didn't turn out. I haven't convinced him to try again.

Alton Brown has a recipe I would like to try for english muffins

Zac wants to try it too... they are like six inches tall... :lol:

I believe this is the recipe he used. Either it takes practice or it just wasn't as flavorful as he promised.

for many years fly has managed to keep ape away from any rulers or tape measures. to this day he has her convinced that three inches is actually six

Yep, she's only been working for about 5 years. Changed from being secretary to the pain management clinic at the local hospital to being PA to the Director of Social Services. The whole time studying for a BA in English Lit. She's also been asked to head up some projects. Her problem is that she seems to be able to do the work of 3 other people so keeps being given additional responsibility.

What an idiot. I learned early on in my career to never take pride in my work. People leave you alone then.

She's been busy filming new eps of Sesame Street. She replaced Oscar the grouch.

images

It's kind of refreshing to not be told every other week that I'm mistreating my dog.

YOU FEED IT KIBBLE?! I'M CALLING ANIMAL CONTROL!

My dog is on a strict banana diet. I heard that banana diets are superior in terms of vitamins and minerals.