Where can you buy...

smileynev said:
Its okay...*hug*

tipper6wn.gif

smileynev said:
Do they magically appear in the water? Even if you drop it in yourself you would be considered the delivery system.

Avoiding the issue won't make it go away. You don't feel good about yourself. Whether its the result of some prior physical, mental, or sexual abuse doesn't matter. What does matter is that it hurts your ability to form relationships today. And thats sad.
Well duh, we just dragged them behind fishing boats.

I am perfectly well adjusted, not to mention sweet and loveable.

FlamingGlory said:
Well duh, we just dragged them behind fishing boats.

I am perfectly well adjusted, not to mention sweet and loveable.

FlamingGlory?

More like FlamingSnory.....AM I RIGHT!??!?!?!

SpangeMonkee said:
that actually sounds like a lot of fun. pop out of the water. throw firecrackers at fisherman and then dive. video tape the whole thing.

edit: oh yeah. I made this funnier than the original. notice the guy in the background.

you_be_jugglin.gif
hahahahahaha

I hope you never get a job. Your gifs > steady income

SpangeMonkee said:
that actually sounds like a lot of fun. pop out of the water. throw firecrackers at fisherman and then dive. video tape the whole thing.

edit: oh yeah. I made this funnier than the original. notice the guy in the background.

you_be_jugglin.gif

Don't turn my humor into your humor, you fag.

*cough*rightclicksave*cough*

SpangeMonkee said:
dude, its priceless. the look on the front two guys' faces. the guy jerkin' off in the background and the black guy goin, "wtf?!?!"

it came out waaay funnier than I thought it would.

You don't have to tell me. I've been chuckling like a little schoolgirl everytime I look at it. :heart:

edit: I think the funniest part is how the guy smacking the other dude's balls looks like he's saying "Bop bop bop bop bop". :fly:

Last edited: