Where can you buy...

S

smileynev

...one of them personal submarine things, you know the kind they use to visit the titanic? I want to play Germans vs Unarmed Capitalist Fishing boats on some of the lakes around here this summer.

fly said:
Gotta be a Columbian drug lord.

I know a dude who bangs them for coke, does that count?

I also need someone with torpedo experience.

Better question:

Why do you make threads of so little value for things you arent really going to do?

The fact is you probably cant afford one and even if you could the amount of skill required would be beyond your capabilities.

I know for a fact that Kokes Marine Technologies make some. Prices run in the millions and they arent built for consumer's.

Build your own torpedos instead. Once you understand the concept they cost maybe $500 to build a ghetto one.

Edit: This is probably more what youre looking for http://www.ivccorp.com/

Last edited:
FlamingGlory said:
Better question:

Why do you make threads of so little value for things you arent really going to do?

The fact is you probably cant afford one and even if you could the amount of skill required would be beyond your capabilities.

I know for a fact that Kokes Marine Technologies make some. Prices run in the millions and they arent built for consumer's.

Build your own torpedos instead. Once you understand the concept they cost maybe $500 to build a ghetto one.

The torpedos need a delivery system.

A better question would be why you feel the need to belittle others in an online environment? Is there a lack of love and affection in your life, so much so that you lash out at strangers in other states and countries? You bring little to this forum other then the hope you provide those that are down on their luck, hope that springs forth when they realize that they are, in fact, better off then you.

smileynev said:
The torpedos need a delivery system.

A better question would be why you feel the need to belittle others in an online environment? Is there a lack of love and affection in your life, so much so that you lash out at strangers in other states and countries? You bring little to this forum other then the hope you provide those that are down on their luck, hope that springs forth when they realize that they are, in fact, better off then you.
Torpedos do not need a delivery system believe it or not.

I'm not belittling anyone 0_o That's how I always talk and I gave you the most information in the entire thread.

FlamingGlory said:
Torpedos do not need a delivery system believe it or not.

I'm not belittling anyone 0_o That's how I always talk and I gave you the most information in the entire thread.

Do they magically appear in the water? Even if you drop it in yourself you would be considered the delivery system.

Avoiding the issue won't make it go away. You don't feel good about yourself. Whether its the result of some prior physical, mental, or sexual abuse doesn't matter. What does matter is that it hurts your ability to form relationships today. And thats sad.