Where are you going?

Desslock

Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
MD
Marklar
₥0
What trips do you have planned for the summer?
My wife and I have already been to Virginia Beach. We'll be going to Myrtle Beach in August for her birthday. In October, we're going to Orlando and maybe a side trip to Ft. Lauderdale to visit my Nephew, his wife, and their baby.
We have some unfinished business in Orlando. :shady:

Desslock said:
What trips do you have planned for the summer?
My wife and I have already been to Virginia Beach. We'll be going to Myrtle Beach in August for her birthday. In October, we're going to Orlando and maybe a side trip to Ft. Lauderdale to visit my Nephew, his wife, and their baby.
We have some unfinished business in Orlando. :shady:

That makes you a what, Great Uncle?

:lol:

DirkPhoenix said:
Nowhere, I hope.
If you decided to drive up a mountain tomorrow though, it's not like it would be a challenge for the 2005 RAM 1500 ST QUAD CAB(R) 4X4 TEXAS EDITION.
Or you could just go to the store or drop the kids off at school.

Galen said:
If you decided to drive up a mountain tomorrow though, it's not like it would be a challenge for the 2005 RAM 1500 ST QUAD CAB(R) 4X4 TEXAS EDITION.
Or you could just go to the store or drop the kids off at school.

Don't encourage him.

Tell him to get a cute little moped so he can ride around and say "Ciao" to everyone.

Sarcasmo said:
Don't encourage him.

Tell him to get a cute little moped so he can ride around and say "Ciao" to everyone.
:D

Mopeds used to be a craze here for a while, it's a pity they're noiser than anything else on the road otherwise they'd actually be benificial.

smileynev said:
Grumpy bunny fucker?
No. My first name is Commander Awesome Dude.
At least, that's what I'm going to legally change it to.
You can call me Commander or Dude for short.

DirkPhoenix said:
:fly:

I must have struck a chord with you, Pookie.
Not at all sir, I admire you. What I don't admire is unnesessary vehicles clogging up the atmosphere and roads for everybody else.