Where are you going?

I have no plans. I might go to the store once or twice for food though.

Realted(ish) question. I heard somewhere that people in general in the states only get two weeks off from work with pay. True?

kiwi said:
We aren't going anywhere farther away than my parents this summer, but I hope to go to Portland this fall.
Make sure its after the 26th of October, or Josh and I wont be there :p
But if you go before then, Josh WILL be there, but I wont

I Robert I said:

Realted(ish) question. I heard somewhere that people in general in the states only get two weeks off from work with pay. True?

Yes.

Edit: Knyte does get 3 weeks, but at all of the little peon jobs I've had I only ever got 2.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Make sure its after the 26th of October, or Josh and I wont be there :p
But if you go before then, Josh WILL be there, but I wont

We'll just make sure it is after that than!

kiwi said:
Yes.

Edit: Knyte does get 3 weeks, but at all of the little peon jobs I've had I only ever got 2.
Ouch. We get 5 over here hehe. Well it's 4 by law and 5 if the employer is nice about it IIRC.

edit: No, it's 5 by law. The reason I was unsure is that this year will be the first time I'll get a proper vacation.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:
Thats cool.

Well just let us know when you've got everything figured out :D
We will have to take you to voodoo donoughts... we can get the 4.99 cream filled cock'n'balls

They only open at 10 pm till like 6am or something weird like that!
So FB and I usually go to the late night used music store, then taco bell and finish it off with some blood filled voodoo donoughts :drool:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Thats cool.

We will have to take you to voodoo donoughts... we can get the 4.99 cream filled cock'n'balls

So FB and I usually go to the late night used music store, then taco bell and finish it off with some blood filled voodoo donoughts :drool:

It's a date!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Thats cool.

Drive downtown? 9:30 on a Tuesday night? Just to check out the late night record shop?

What an absurd thing ... :shifty:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
my god! I think I love you :heart:

and I believe it was
drove downtown in the rain 930 on a tuesday night ;)
You didn't mention it was raining, just implied what I said.

Then again, its Portland, so I guess we should just assume rain.

I Robert I said:

For the most part. I think I actually get around 2.5 weeks however but I work a 24/7 shift. if a holiday happens on a day you normally work unless you asked for it off you still got to come. Advantages and major disadvantages come from that. I think after 5 years it increases to 3 weeks. Reguardless with me since its just me I really dont take any vacation time. I gave them a week back last year and I likely will this year too.