Where are you going?

Galen said:
to answer the thread, Vienna, Prague or Paris. I am unsure yet.
Jealousy is running hard through my veins right now...

To answer your question, I leave 2 weeks from tomorrow to spend 12 days in Portland Oregon.
Other then that, probably a few trips to my grandparents cottage. Oh and a trip to Halifax at some point.... if we ever hear back from immigration :(

Desslock said:
What trips do you have planned for the summer?
My wife and I have already been to Virginia Beach. We'll be going to Myrtle Beach in August for her birthday. In October, we're going to Orlando and maybe a side trip to Ft. Lauderdale to visit my Nephew, his wife, and their baby.
We have some unfinished business in Orlando. :shady:
sir, Orlando is about an hour from me. Will you have small children with you?

fly said:
It's about $55 per person return from Aldergrove, not a bad price.
The only thing I'm worried about is the amount of crime, honestly, Prague is recognized as the pickpocket capital of the world. I've been led to believe that 1 in 3 tourists have something stolen.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Jealousy is running hard through my veins right now...

To answer your question, I leave 2 weeks from tomorrow to spend 12 days in Portland Oregon.
Other then that, probably a few trips to my grandparents cottage. Oh and a trip to Halifax at some point.... if we ever hear back from immigration :(
If you can get to Ireland or England for a reasonable price, flights to those places thereafter are dirt cheap. Of course it's always better to spend a little more money for a decent airline though (British Airways British Airways British Airways British Airways British Airways)
My girlfriend has made it clear that she would like to go to those places, who am I to refuse

Coqui said:
I'll be there in December. (No need to be embarrased, it's only as fun as you make it out to be)

I haven't been to Disney since I was a kid. We didn't get to go when we were in Orlando two years ago. We spent time at Universal and exploring Orlando.

Galen said:
If you can get to Ireland or England for a reasonable price, flights to those places thereafter are dirt cheap. Of course it's always better to spend a little more money for a decent airline though (British Airways British Airways British Airways British Airways British Airways)
My girlfriend has made it clear that she would like to go to those places, who am I to refuse
Someday I will get there. If it kills me. Along with Australia, it's always been my dream to go to Paris and travel that side of the world. My mom would lovee to go to Scotland, so hopefully one day we can take a trip over together....

fly said:
Every country has its own wasteful ways...
Of course, but I'd have thought people with a bit of initiative would try and break away from that way of thinking. The roads into the city where I go to school are blocked every single morning with soccer moms in 4x4's.

Desslock said:
I haven't been to Disney since I was a kid. We didn't get to go when we were in Orlando two years ago. We spent time at Universal and exploring Orlando.
Islands of Adventure totally rocked my world last march when I was there.

That Spiderman 3D thing was out of this world!! Don't even get me started on the roller coasters :drool:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Someday I will get there. If it kills me. Along with Australia, it's always been my dream to go to Paris and travel that side of the world. My mom would lovee to go to Scotland, so hopefully one day we can take a trip over together....
Best of luck to you, you'll have great fun :D
I -have- to go to Scotland this summer as well to see an old pal of mine. I hate the place, but I'll go regardless.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Islands of Adventure totally rocked my world last march when I was there.

That Spiderman 3D thing was out of this world!! Don't even get me started on the roller coasters :drool:

Yeah. Plus there's the CityWalk. Eating at Emeril's :drool:

Galen said:
It's about $55 per person return from Aldergrove, not a bad price.
The only thing I'm worried about is the amount of crime, honestly, Prague is recognized as the pickpocket capital of the world. I've been led to believe that 1 in 3 tourists have something stolen.
Yeah, I've heard stories of the gypsy kids. :shudder: