Where are all of the losers?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
It's a Saturday night. It's 10pm EST (like most of the members). Where are all of you bastards?

I am drinking a bottle of two buck chuck (Hello my name is David and I have a drinking problem), watching Lock stock, and two smoking barrels. I have made dinner and haven't seen a living soul in 5 hours.

How are you all doing? What's left of you?

My uncle and I were cleaning out grandpas machine shop yesterday after turkey and such. We went through two bottles of brandy, a pint of moonshine and a case or two of beer. We split some wood today, cleaned up the apple, peach, pear, plum and walnut trees, burned some brush and straightened up the greenhouse. The winter work/play/drinking area is presentable. Typical stuff we do when he is in town, acting like little kids with lots of big toys taking care of the things grandpa can't or won't do on his own.

Only way D&D guys get ladies is to pay for them. Way to keep up the stereotype.

keep thinking that and you will never get any.

I go to a strip bar becasue if I'm going to pay for over priced beers and drinks I might as well see tits while I'm drinking. it beats sitting at home drinking and the company is a lot cuter.