Hawt When you're climbing up a ladder...

I had the worst stomach virus in my life this last summer. I was puking and had baaaaad liquid diarrhea every 20 minutes for three days. It was fucking horrible. I couldn't even keep water down. I didn't want to touch, see, or eat food for a week afterwards. I had to go to the ER twice because of it (first time wasn't diagnosed correctly, 2nd time they gave me a bag or two of IV fluids and some anti-nausea meds). It took me days to clean up the bathroom :( I don't ever want to be that sick again.

I had the worst stomach virus in my life this last summer. I was puking and had baaaaad liquid diarrhea every 20 minutes for three days. It was fucking horrible. I couldn't even keep water down. I didn't want to touch, see, or eat food for a week afterwards. I had to go to the ER twice because of it (first time wasn't diagnosed correctly, 2nd time they gave me a bag or two of IV fluids and some anti-nausea meds). It took me days to clean up the bathroom :( I don't ever want to be that sick again.

:puke:

To be clean.

out of guilt.

Lol, It's because they're guilt ridden about eating a tub of Ben and Jerry's and some whackjob with a 4am infomercial guilted them into some trendy diet book with countless never ending 'supplements' all of which you'll pay for.

sample whackjob:
dualaction16073607.jpg

also, to find that jem of a wackjob I gi'd 'colon cleanse'. if you plan on holding any food down over the weekend, I'd recommend NOT doing that. If you need to diet, knock your socks off. In a few minutes I'm packing up my fridge and giving it to the family across the street so they can enjoy if before it spoils.

Last edited: