When I wear a polo, itburnswhenipee.

Happy Birthday It Burns

look guys, a statement.

on a much better note i'm absolutely dying, my house is a state, the lights on the third floor don't work and i blew my subwoofer and put a hole through the utility room door with a wrench.

all in all a good bloody night

my mates got me a stipper too dressed up as a french maid - HILARIOUS oh ho ho

look guys, a statement.

on a much better note i'm absolutely dying, my house is a state, the lights on the third floor don't work and i blew my subwoofer and put a hole through the utility room door with a wrench.

all in all a good bloody night

my mates got me a stipper too dressed up as a french maid - HILARIOUS oh ho ho

I didnt know they made them outfits in dude sizes

i was actually too blocked to do anything but laugh but i took a rose out of her axe wound with my teeth

*yawn*

Hay guise, wat's going on in this thread?

The wife and I just got back from the shore (old school, Atlantic coast boardwalk towns ftw). Had some seafood, had some drinks, swam in the sea, baked my pale carcass in the sun, rode an unsafe boardwalk ride, played some skee-ball (SKEEBALL!!! YEAH!!!), watched some folks from the Baltimore Aquarium set a mighty bonfire on the beach (wtf?), got preached at by the local fire and brimstone sand sculptor, and took in the human freakshow in general. Good times.

I also was able to avoid putting any wrenches through any walls. WTF polo?

picture.php

I guess that helps a little. If the kissing isn't good, nothing else will be. I guess for me I'd just spend the rest of my life wondering if I missed something. I'm a little jealous of your state of mind.

I don't think that at all. I married Knyte cause I can't stand the thought of not being with him, not for the sex.