When I wear a polo, itburnswhenipee.

what he needs is a good bitchslap from a courageous woman who loves him and refuses to put up with his shit. and lets him get into her skirts and wear them. possibly at the same time.

need a firm slap she says, and she's probably right

pity the last courageous woman i encountered was just as mental as i was, our forces cancelled each other out and that was the end of that. not too shabby an innings though, 9 months? hot damn.

i don't plan to be reeled in until my late 20's - still 8 years of drinking in me yet

need a firm slap she says, and she's probably right

pity the last courageous woman i encountered was just as mental as i was, our forces cancelled each other out and that was the end of that. not too shabby an innings though, 9 months? hot damn.

i don't plan to be reeled in until my late 20's - still 8 years of drinking in me yet

you're not mental. you're stubborn, confused, and rebellious. it's called your 20s, and one day you'll look back and laugh as you're sitting on your expansive deck, absentmindedly stroking your stethoscope and smoking cigars, drinking brandy, and comparing stories with your other mates who have the same assholish stories while your wives bitch and giggle in the kitchen, getting tossed on blushes and prescription pills while a couple young chirren weave between their legs.

i reckon i'll be that plummed it'll be all that i can do to insult someone

i may strip down and tie a tea towel around my waist and stand there with the lad free all night, hidden behind a thin layer of rough country cotton

i don't have a kilt you see

fuck why am i so drunk at this hour.. i feel like i've just put bets on a few horses

:drool: Pics to [email protected] please

Sounds like you need a utilikilt.
I agree. I have one I am not using at the moment, but polo is a foot taller than me so it wouldn't make sense to send it to him :(