When I say "I forgot" what I actually mean is...

I usually say "Hi, how are ya?" when I mean "Goddamn you're annoying. Shut up and never speak to me again. I am not your friend. Do you understand that, you pathetic shithead? Do you see the expression on my face? The one that says 'Jesus fuck, here comes McDouche to tell me about the ugly person they dated last night?' I swear to God I hope you die in a horrific accident. You will never know how often I pray for that."

I usually say "Hi, how are ya?" when I mean "Godd*mn you're annoying. Shut up and never speak to me again. I am not your friend. Do you understand that, you pathetic sh*thead? Do you see the expression on my face? The one that says 'Jesus f*ck, here comes McDouche to tell me about the ugly person they dated last night?' I swear to God I hope you die in a horrific accident. You will never know how often I pray for that."

I need that printed on a card so I can just hand it out as needed

I usually say "Hi, how are ya?" when I mean "Goddamn you're annoying. Shut up and never speak to me again. I am not your friend. Do you understand that, you pathetic shithead? Do you see the expression on my face? The one that says 'Jesus fuck, here comes McDouche to tell me about the ugly person they dated last night?' I swear to God I hope you die in a horrific accident. You will never know how often I pray for that."

I do this at work a lot. I give people this annoying warm greeting and a smile and then as soon as they out of eyesight my face goes back to normal and I plot their demise.

Sometimes I get impatient with my inability to speak what's on my mind. Then I tell myself to shut up and remind myself that it's all part of the paycheck making game. "Savage warriors must maintain covert status," I whisper to the reflection in the mirrored elevator door. I want to say more but can't because the other passengers are probably op-for.

Sometimes I get impatient with my inability to speak what's on my mind. Then I tell myself to shut up and remind myself that it's all part of the paycheck making game. "Savage warriors must maintain covert status," I whisper to the reflection in the mirrored elevator door. I want to say more but can't because the other passengers are probably op-for.

Patrick Bateman?

You told me this 4 times yesterday.

picture.php