Halp When do the good threads start?

This forum is more casual, friendship building fluid conversations that weave in and out of various threads.

It's not in the business of churning shiny content for your entertainment only.

I suppose you can go to reddit for that?

Maybe readjust your expectations and you could enjoy it better? :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Btw are you still dating ms Korea? How is that going? How have you beeeeeeeen?
Nah. Ms Korea just up and disappeared. Like one day she just decided to stop talking to me. Probably found another cute guy to talk to.

Oh well.

Went on another date with a cute little Mexican girl, but that didn't go anywhere. She was actually kind of annoying. I seem to be noticing a pattern of the type of lady that will have a season pass to Disneyland. They're either childish and immature or completely boring and goody two shoes. Neither one I want to be with.

Other than that, just had another week and a half vacation. First couple days back to work included all day meetings and tomorrow is no different. Ugh. Hopefully the routine will start up again soon.

How are you? It's been like forever since I've actually had a conversation with you, or really since I've paid enough attention to this forum to read anything about anyone.

This forum is more casual, friendship building fluid conversations that weave in and out of various threads.

It's not in the business of churning shiny content for your entertainment only.

I suppose you can go to reddit for that?

Maybe readjust your expectations and you could enjoy it better? :)
BTW, stop taking this thread so seriously.

Thantos used to be cool until he mingled his crumbs with Jimmycrapper's stale, low quality, store brand bread.