Whelp, I guess I'd better load so more AR mags....

ok, handgun, 700 and up.

airplane, starting at 50k for a kit plane you build yourself.

I CAN SHOOT THE OWNER OF THE AIRPLANE AND HAVE BOTH FOR THE LOW PRICE OF... lets say a grand.

Last edited:
The thing about 1911s is that everyone makes something that isnt quite the 'standard'. It's like shopping for an AR.

The Springfield is the best one to start with, cause you can mod it if you want to change anything and the company has good customer service. Kimber makes kinda overpriced stuff that isnt particulary better than anything else.

Rock River Arms used to make frames and stuff for 1911s but I dont see anything in their catalog o_O Colts are insanely overpriced but you want see anything prettier lol.

Also why no love for Sig? I know they're fat and stuff but very sexy.

There is another euro 45 made by CZ, Ive never seen anyone complain about them, not many places have them though

main029.png

what pistola looks like a 45 but is a bit chunkier in proportions? for the life of me I can't remember the name...had a nice toy one when I was a kid

what pistola looks like a 45 but is a bit chunkier in proportions? for the life of me I can't remember the name...had a nice toy one when I was a kid

Well, based on the details you provided I'd say that's probably a "any automatic .45 on the market".