Whelp, I guess I'd better load so more AR mags....

woah! i never in a million years would have thought there were enough stones in washington to stop this bill.

according to yahoo it actually went as low as 10,470. that would have been a great time to buy, but there's no way at that point in a massive slide could you have predicted you were at the bottom.

otoh, i bet a lot of those who were short picked up their replacement stocks during that window.

I have a shotgun, and shells. All I really need past that is a list of people who don't have those two items, and I'll be set ;)

unless something else happens before the end of the day it's looking like a 10,650 close for the Dow. That's down 4.42% from yesterday's close and yet one more day this month it'll close below 11k. shitty month.

I would say this should be a good momentuum builder for voting every incumbent in office out.

every one of them.

Time for America to fire it's 'leaders', and put some new ones in place.

unless something else happens before the end of the day it's looking like a 10,650 close for the Dow. That's down 4.42% from yesterday's close and yet one more day this month it'll close below 11k. shitty month.

As a guy with another 30+ years to spend in the market before retirement, I think this is AWESOME. Best thing to happen to me.

As a guy with another 30+ years to spend in the market before retirement, I think this is AWESOME. Best thing to happen to me.
that's a good point. i have nothing invested in the market right now. i'm juuuust getting to the point where i am done paying things off and can start saving.

BILL TITLE: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide earnings assistance and tax relief to members of the uniformed services, volunteer firefighters, and Peace Corps volunteers, and for other purposes
what a load of bullshit.