Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
HK%20USp%20Compact.jpg

Greener pastures, better grip angle.

Last edited:
Ahahahaha, it was only a matter of time.

Congratulations on seeing the light.

I just realized the other day that I really don't like point the Glock. It just feels odd, so I went to the fun store and handled different things until I found something actually felt like it was supposed to fit in my hand.

There's a lot of weird hype about HK, and they all but pioneered tacticool. Their price tags tend to reflect both of those points. I still like the USPs though.

There's a lot of weird hype about HK, and they all but pioneered tacticool. Their price tags tend to reflect both of those points. I still like the USPs though.

My decision was based purely on ergonomics and features.

And because I've seen these ads with these awesome muscly navy seals guys who come out of water and stuff all camo'd up and sexy carrying HK gear. I figured I wanted to be part of that action, going around with muscly and wet dudes carrying loads of things.

That looks like my M&P, like its black and stuff

The M&P .40 is a fine, fine weapon. Do you shoot a lot?

Oh, he shoots, he shoots all of the time. His M&P doesn't see much use though.

LOLOL, GET IT?

I didn't like the grip on my SW40VE, but a Hogue sorted that out..

Though Lately I've been looking at Walther, H&K, Magnum Research, and Sig Sauer, because not only am I thinking of adding another pistol or replacing my current one, but I also want to get a sub compact 9mm for Juli.

The XDMs are nice guns, too. I'm going to pick up a 9 so I can afford to shoot it. Either an XDM or a M&P probably.

Anyone know where I can get one of these for much less than retail?

PARA ORDNANCE SXT S16-40 LIMITED
imgB.jpg