GAY Whelp, goodbye caulk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same concept as the Kel-Tec KSG, this one is the UTS 15. Looks pretty fun, too.

http://www.utasturk.com/utas-turk-uts15_urunler-uts15.html

This dude is funny. It's like shooting with my grandpa. /shellfallsout
He's a good shot though. His handgun vids are petty cool.

That is a really manageable looking shotgun, i dont have sound, is that 26 inches and legal?

edit: 28.5 with a 20.5 barrel. Interesting, it looks way way shorter

Last edited by a moderator:
Their 1911 isn't bad at all, but as far as 9mm goes I don't see what the draw would be as there are more popular and better rated options for only slightly more money.
Really? I want a 1911, but have no strong inclination to buy one as I'll eventually get Grandpop's G.I. M1911

The Taurus I have is a PT145, not sure what series exactly though.

It's 28.3". It's perfectly legal. It's just a pump action shotgun.

i wouldnt be so concerned about someone taking that away from me by the barrel in close quarters, i feel like it behaves very similarly to an AR in that video from a mobility standpoint

Really? I want a 1911, but have no strong inclination to buy one as I'll eventually get Grandpop's G.I. M1911

The Taurus I have is a PT145, not sure what series exactly though.

It's not a sign of anything, this one just happened to be a dud. It was fine when I got it back. Had nothing to do w/ pawn shops.

It does say something about 70s series 1900s though. No firing pin block can be a hazard.

My house gun:

gkZlrc6.jpg

nice, mine is pretty similar.

03Dm5Nu.jpg

The key with shotguns (I'm talking about pumps here) is to not treat them like they are fragile. They aren't. The only finnicky feeding and ejecting issues I have ever seen with a pump shotgun occurred when the person didn't use the proper abrupt force when handling. Wield it like a man. Semiautos are a different animal, but I've still never encountered feeding or ejecting issues with one.

I was using an 1100. Man card in check here.

I'm confused by your response.

I'm saying that I had a 1911 that failed, I bought it at a pawn shop. I don't think it speaks bad to pawn shops or 1911s.

It does however point out a week point in non 80s series 1911s which is they don't have a firing pin block. So if the sear does fail, you could get a hole in something.

I'm saying that I had a 1911 that failed, I bought it at a pawn shop. I don't think it speaks bad to pawn shops or 1911s.

It does however point out a week point in non 80s series 1911s which is they don't have a firing pin block. So if the sear does fail, you could get a hole in something.
Gotcha. I don't think anyone is questioning the 1911, there's a reason they have been made for over a century.

Just need to be careful about buying anything used, whether it's a gun or a car or whatever.

Not hardly.

Just requires some extra paperwork from the ATF (Form 4 typically) and a $200 tax stamp.

Unless your state is lame and has banned them.

Heck, you can even make your own on an approved Form 1 and same tax stamp.
I'm in IL, we have some of the most Weaksauce laws in the country