whazzup bitchez?

April23 said:
05 stang styling > vettes.

:fly:

c5 z06 vette = 405hp/3100lbs>>>>>05 stang = 300hp/3400lbs

apples and oranges really...the z06 performance makes the stang gt look like a yugo

z06 is capable of a high 11sec 1/4 mile stock...gt is lucky to break 14 secs

why_ask_why said:

apples and oranges really...the z06 performance makes the stang gt look like a yugo

HEY YOU CALM DOWN

All I said was styling.

BigDov said:
:( Hell no...... I need a zippy little back and forth to work car for ME.
City bus then.

I wouldn't consider a Legacy or the like, "zippy." That's more like a small sports car.

why_ask_why said:

cobra?

fly said:

that would be closer but I think they still weigh a shitload for the old ones...something like 3600lbs I think...there is no cobra for the newer body style yet

April23 said:
HEY YOU CALM DOWN

All I said was styling.

imo, this is sexier than the stang
dsc017361mf.jpg

April23 said:
City bus then.

I wouldn't consider a Legacy or the like, "zippy." That's more like a small sports car.

The city bus can suck it.

okay okay, then I guess I better save up for an STi instead...... or Evo MR. I don't need a small sports car, I need a car to haul ass in up and down the country roads I drive on.

BigDov said:
The city bus can suck it.

okay okay, then I guess I better save up for an STi instead...... or Evo MR. I don't need a small sports car, I need a car to haul my large ass up and down the little boys I tie down.
Is that so?

I just strapped a lawnmower engine to a shopping cart and have been riding to work on that
Its kind of a bitch tho cuz I have to steal gas from cars in the wal mart parking lot

Drool-Boy said:
I just strapped a lawnmower engine to a shopping cart and have been riding to work on that
Its kind of a bitch tho cuz I have to steal gas from cars in the wal mart parking lot

put a wing on it and that bitch'll run 10's :fly:

Drool-Boy said:

Yeah siphoning tastes horrible

why_ask_why said:
that would be closer but I think they still weigh a shitload for the old ones...something like 3600lbs I think...there is no cobra for the newer body style yet
Yeah there is. I saw it over at OT. I'm not a huge Mustang fan, but that thing is pretty.

fly said:
Yeah there is. I saw it over at OT. I'm not a huge Mustang fan, but that thing is pretty.

I promise you there isn't...nothing official has been released yet and the car wont likely see the light of day until '07...anything out there right now is just a chop