what've you been up to?

We've just been hanging around doing the basics. Had lots of family visit in April and sent Haylee to Utah for a week and a half, so this month we are just taking it easy.

Oh and we spend about every weekend house hunting and area shopping so we can decide where we want to buy in Nov.

Last night my roommate and I got another 7 medic achievements in TF2. It took about 7 hours, 4 energy drinks and 9 cans of soda.

Today me and Jen baked a cake. Mmmmmmm

Also, I bought a mother's day present for my advisor, because I'm a total suckup

Storm Game Friday. then hit flo and the bishop.

Dinner at Roys with friends on Saturday then a meeting at 88.5FM.. wanted to go thru HPC, but mama was tired and honestly, that's just not my vibe, but I wanted to buy shawn a drank.

spent saturday morning putting in foot molding for our newly finished hardwood floors. felt real handy. dude next door has all the tools. took 3 or 4 hours, but they look good.

yesterday i meant to paint the above molding, but I just couldn't raise myself to do it. my feet hurt, bad. so we watched a movie (Elizabethtown, pretty good actually) and then I went to Gators to work. good turnout for a mothers day. one of the bucs came and judged.. um.. what's his name? dang, I heard of him too. you'd think I could remember YESTERDAY.

absolutely slammed this week though. got a wedding friday night to prepare for and our baby shower saturday and gators sunday and open house thursday and our Hospitality Night kickoff Wednesday at Gators.. paint baseboards, move ALL furniture back into the bedrooms since we've been living in the living room and dining room for two weeks.

all of this, of course, on top of a full time job. i'm tired just thinking about it.

I've been tossing around the idea of getting one of these...

http://www.smartusa.com/smart-fortwo-passion.aspx

It's a good thing you have kids and a beautiful wife, otherwise I would have to question your heterosexuality with that one.

Terrible car. Terrible gas mileage for what you get (think Ford Focus, Civic mileage), room for two + bookbag, no crumple zones so you will die in a crash but the rescue people will be able to extract your body. Cruising at 80mph for an extended amount of time isn't comfortable at all.

I would look elsewhere, especially at that price.

saw my first 2 smart cars in the US in NYC last week...I've seen a ton in EU but those were my first here

the smart roadster is kinda cool...wonder if they'll be bringing that over

roadster3.jpg

I have been in West Virginia. I went for a hike Saturday in Grandview near New Gorge.

I have more crappy pics of landscape (thank you Palm for your first 1mx cam on phone)
5904828659a2f1fe.jpg

And in the parking lot of the park, I saw this gem, reminding me why WV is just so bad in spite of such beautiful landscape.

5904828659a320db.jpg

5904828659a34bd2.jpg

5904828659a37aaf.jpg

Goddamn I hate this place :mad:

saw my first 2 smart cars in the US in NYC last week...I've seen a ton in EU but those were my first here

the smart roadster is kinda cool...wonder if they'll be bringing that over

roadster3.jpg

The Brabus roadster is better. Two engines are better than one ;)