what've you been up to?

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
pardon the stream of consciousness...lot on my mind

went to NYC for a week and had an amazing blast...played some golf on a pimptastic course, blew a couple paychecks on new clothes @ barney's but it was free, went to a cousin's confirmation in the church jfk jr's funeral was in, did my first tourist thing ever in NYC despite growing up in the state and went to the top of the empire state building...do yourself a favor and pay the extra $20 for the express lane...saved us 2 hours... went to another cousin's fraternity graduation party at princeton...ate like a king for pretty much every meal...saw an amazing show on broadway in 3rd row seats...had rosie o'donnell sitting behind me and it was pretty scary because she looked like a wildebeast...been drinking like a fish since I've been back having a great time with buddies...have to go back to work on Monday though :(...all good things must come to an end I suppose...my band broke up last week which comes to mind with that thought...I just played guitar for hours....here's my finger tips

1548270591e7133.jpg

top of the empire state building...one of my uncles just bought a place on the water to the right, next to greenwich village...building will be done in a year...hillary swank is living below him...crazy shit
1548270591e07c0.jpg

Last edited:
Of course, you had to go there the week AFTER I was there :lol:

Was on vacation last week :hi2u:

Just got in last night, more details later...

dude, I was there the 1st through the 6th :( sounds like we overlapped...shalimar was there too and I missed him as well...fuck! he was only available the first night I was there and I couldn't bail just yet...as you can see I was booked solid for the majority though :lol:

I fixed my grandpas sink yesterday. Then I roto tilled the garden and planted potatoes and onions.

We partied pretty hard last night for ShawnDavids birthday. I didn't drink and feel almost as if I have a hangover.

Geezus.

Just did the family thing with my mom and sisters yesterday and then went to a party at a friends house. Haven't done a damn thing to day and I'm going to a get together at a friend's house later. Lazy lazy weekend. The way they should be if your broke like me.