Thread What's your state bad at?

It's odd that Texas has the lowest high school graduation rate and that is the state that dictates the curriculum in textbooks for most of the country.

And the nerdist state has what the feds have called multiple times unconstitutional ways of funding the school systems.

I will narrow it down for you; you are the only person I have ever met that was proud to be an Ohioan and Texas is the only state I have ever seen with bumper stickers "Born in Texas" or "Proud to be Texan" on them and that have "Texas Edition" or "Lone Star Edition" truck models from every truck maker in the country.

Or have legislation in place that can cleaning secede from the US with the stroke of the pen.

That doesn't narrow it down, unless you actually have one of those bumper stickers.

That doesn't narrow it down, unless you actually have one of those bumper stickers.

Sadly enough, after telling people all last year I was from Ohio and was met with a disappointed groan after the news was spilled I have taken on a bit of a Texan identity now.

I also like the bumper stickers "I wasn't born in Texas but came as fast as I could". Definitely a state of people that are far too proud.

You've never been to NH then Dave, there's a multitude of pro-NH stickers all over :D

I have never seen a pro Ohio sticker. I have seen pro OSU stickers, I have seen "Cleveland, at least we're not Detroit" stickers (I have one :lol: ) but I have never seen a Ohio sticker. Like I said, Coqui is the only person I have ever seen that actually likes Ohio and is proud of it.

I have never seen a pro Ohio sticker. I have seen pro OSU stickers, I have seen "Cleveland, at least we're not Detroit" stickers (I have one :lol: ) but I have never seen a Ohio sticker. Like I said, Coqui is the only person I have ever seen that actually likes Ohio and is proud of it.

There's not a single picture of me in this:

http://www.google.com/images?q=I+lo...le&resnum=5&ved=0CEQQsAQwBA&biw=1580&bih=1015

And pick your bumper sticker

http://www.google.com/images?um=1&h...bumper+sticker&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&safe=active

ashley_ohiosucks_small.jpg

Elaine, however, has a different impression of Ohio.

Edit: Ironically found on the first page of images from your first link.

And a google search would find more than twice as many entries for "Ohio Sucks" than what you searched for. Just saying.

Ga is most most sickly because we have some of the worst companies polluting air and water in areas of the state. There are certain rivers around here that the EPA recommends you not eat the fish out of them more than once a month because the crazy high levels of heavy metals in them. I know they mean mercury etc. but I always think of fish with spiked mullets.

that's pretty much every river in the US, dude. and lakes too. I've heard that since the 80's when I was a kid in NY