Thread What's your state bad at?

I beg to differ that RI is bad at drug use. They're actually quite good at using drugs.

when I was in HS and went to shows at the living room in providence, the back of the place was literally a drug store. no joke. you ever see a band there?

GA: sickly.
woohoo, I never get sick! *knocks on wood*

edit: to clarify, that was inside the place, not in some back alley

Last edited:
I never went to the living room, and it closed down in the early 2000s I think. By the time I was "old" enough to go to shows (thank to my overprotective parents), Lupos had a stabbing the week before a show that a friend and I were going to attend. Oops.

Ga is most most sickly because we have some of the worst companies polluting air and water in areas of the state. There are certain rivers around here that the EPA recommends you not eat the fish out of them more than once a month because the crazy high levels of heavy metals in them. I know they mean mercury etc. but I always think of fish with spiked mullets.

Ga is most most sickly because we have some of the worst companies polluting air and water in areas of the state. There are certain rivers around here that the EPA recommends you not eat the fish out of them more than once a month because the crazy high levels of heavy metals in them. I know they mean mercury etc. but I always think of fish with spiked mullets.

How many of your rivers have caught on fire?

Since I'm not sure which one is your state anymore.

I will narrow it down for you; you are the only person I have ever met that was proud to be an Ohioan and Texas is the only state I have ever seen with bumper stickers "Born in Texas" or "Proud to be Texan" on them and that have "Texas Edition" or "Lone Star Edition" truck models from every truck maker in the country.

Or have legislation in place that can cleaning secede from the US with the stroke of the pen.