NSFW Whats your Sekrat Service name?

REHOBOTH BEACH

I was arrested there for riding a bicycle on the boardwalk after dark as a kid. a HS buddy had us (our 8 or so best friends) down there for a week at the beach at his dad's capitol hill, lobby funded beach pad. after a kegger we went for late night eats on beach bikes. crappy luck, some jerk yelled "hey stop!" in the dark behind us on the boardwalk. who in their right mind would stop for that? sketch as fuck. didn't identify as policia. I was the only one caught. fuck me, right? spent the night handcuffed to a bench in jail while my parents in NY got shit figured out. while I was there, some young hood was processed and released for B&E handcuffed to the same bench right next to me. fuck DE.

that's going in my book

it's known as a super gay haven these days. dave, any knowledge?
sounds like a great fit for a GOP laden area. :haaay:

Last edited:
I was arrested there for riding a bicycle on the boardwalk after dark as a kid. a HS buddy had us (our 8 or so best friends) down there for a week at the beach at his dad's capitol hill, lobby funded beach pad. after a kegger we went for late night eats on beach bikes. crappy luck, some jerk yelled "hey stop!" in the dark behind us on the boardwalk. who in their right mind would stop for that? sketch as fuck. didn't identify as policia. I was the only one caught. fuck me, right? spent the night handcuffed to a bench in jail while my parents in NY got shit figured out. while I was there, some young hood was processed and released for B&E handcuffed to the same bench right next to me. fuck DE.

that's going in my book

I'm sure it's different now that it's a gay beach.