What's your New Years Resolution?

Nemo said:
Bet I've dated crazier. :p

I kicked my ex out of the house, broke up with her, ended it. She was supposed to move back to her parents house no less then 1.5 hours away and she had a car.

She stayed in my room for another week atleast. Didn't really say anything, slept in the same bed. Just ignored me.

Nemo said:
Oooh I live near Southwell and a guy I dated once lived in Newmarket. :eek:

Doncaster's not too far from me either, like an hour or so. :)

Southwell kind of sucked. I worked at the all weather track for like a week and lived with a crazy little Maricion kid

crazymike said:
I kicked my ex out of the house, broke up with her, ended it. She was supposed to move back to her parents house no less then 1.5 hours away and she had a car.

She stayed in my room for another week atleast. Didn't really say anything, slept in the same bed. Just ignored me.

That's not crazy that's just bitter.

Nemo said:
That's not crazy that's just bitter.

that was just a random example. But there were too many crazy, psychotic moments.

1.) loose weight, thus eat better :p

2.) gain some muscles i don't belive i have any..

3.) learn to be more outgoing without the aid of alcohol

4.) get a job

5.) invade America

6.) ([Whisper]....profit)

crazymike said:

i broke up with my fiance and lived under the same roof as him for another 2 months after that. it sucked so much it's not even funny.