What's your New Years Resolution?

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
Mine : I decided I want to cook more. I got quite burned out on it being a private cook and have been cooking very little the past year and a half. I go through spurts of cooking, but that's about every few weeks. This year I want to make an effort to cook much more. I've been going over hundreds of recipes yesterday and today and have so many thing I want to try.

So whats your resolution?

mine is to be less shallow and meet someone who is not totally crazy in which I can have a succesful relationship with.

Nemo said:
*giggle* Wanna go see a movie next weekend? :fly:

I would love to... but I'm supposed to wash my hair...

edit: I would love to if you live close :)

just a tip... when you ask a guy out and he says yes, you need to followup immediatly because guys get worried that you might have changed your mind or something, or maybe you were just teasing them. Don't worry, you can't sound desperate to many guys. And if you do, it doesn't matter.

crazymike said:
just a tip... when you ask a guy out and he says yes, you need to followup immediatly because guys get worried that you might have changed your mind or something, or maybe you were just teasing them. Don't worry, you can't sound desperate to many guys. And if you do, it doesn't matter.

Thanks for the advice, I'll use it. If I end up making myself look stupid, I don't ever have to see him again anyway. :fly:

Nemo said:
I'd love to take you to a movie if you lived close too. :D :heart:

NO YOU WOULDN'T, Else you would have asked where I live!!!!!

EVERYBODY HATES ME :(

F33nX said:
i have a couple:

1. be more patient
2. lose weight
3. do something cool with my life

the lose weight one is kind of a common one, and something sort of negative. Try being happy with yourself, eating better :)

Just an idea. ;)

Nemo said:
Thanks for the advice, I'll use it. If I end up making myself look stupid, I don't ever have to see him again anyway. :fly:

that's the way I figure. I have simple rules when it comes to dating.

1) Don't worry about being a fool, chances are you will never see this person again anyways

2) Be yourself so you don't have to hide later

and my new rule... 3) Don't date crazy people

Nemo said:
Well wherever you live it's going to be on another continent so I don't see the point in asking.

:p

I did live in England for a while, so there :p

crazymike said:
that's the way I figure. I have simple rules when it comes to dating.

1) Don't worry about being a fool, chances are you will never see this person again anyways

2) Be yourself so you don't have to hide later

and my new rule... 3) Don't date crazy people

It's kinda rare finding someone irl who lives me as me though. :eek:

I have a problem with #3, a bit of craziness makes a relationship just that bit more exiting. :p

Nemo said:
It's kinda rare finding someone irl who lives me as me though. :eek:

I have a problem with #3, a bit of craziness makes a relationship just that bit more exiting. :p

Obviously you are no familiar with the type of crazy people I date. Non comitable would be a good start for NOT being considered crazy.

Nemo said:
Where abouts?

If you ever come visit I'll take you to a movie, hows that sound?

I lived in Doncaster for a while, then I lived in Southwell and Newmarket. If I go back it will be to Bawtry (outside of Doncaster). But I always travel