what's your favorite type of music?

BeeRad said:
I love Break Beats but I am a sucker for classic rock. Ottis Redding is the man along with the Righteous Brothers.

While I love Otis Reading & The Righteous Brothers they are not considered Classic Rock. They both fall under the genre of Soul.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I'm all over the board too much to chose just one. :eek:

Ditto :heart:

I like
Classical
Opera
Jazz
old school Country
Old R&B/Funk
Bluegrass
Gospel
the Blues
Doo-Wop
Folk
Country Rock (Bands like the Eagles, Pure Prairie League, the Flying Burrito Brothers)
Soul
Big Band
Swing
Standards (Frank, Bing, Dino, Nat)
Hard Rock
Album Rock
Southern Rock
Progressive Rock
Arena Rock
Heavy Metal
Progressive Metal
Power Metal
Surf Rock
Instrumental Rock

i'll listen to anything that catches my ear, but i tend to hate hip hop, pop, rap, nu metal, most of the bile the music industry is flooding the airwaves with now a days and people that praise the lord in their songs. Emo fags can choke on my cock and die.

Arátoeldar said:
While I love Otis Reading & The Righteous Brothers they are not considered Classic Rock. They both fall under the genre of Soul.

Ditto :heart:

I like
Classical
Opera
Jazz
old school Country
Old R&B/Funk
Bluegrass
Gospel
the Blues
Doo-Wop
Folk
Country Rock (Bands like the Eagles, Pure Prairie League, the Flying Burrito Brothers)
Soul
Big Band
Swing
Standards (Frank, Bing, Dino, Nat)
Hard Rock
Album Rock
Southern Rock
Progressive Rock
Arena Rock
Heavy Metal
Progressive Metal
Power Metal
Surf Rock
Instrumental Rock

*swoon* I think I'm in love:heart: :heart:

I don't even know how to categorize music. I've lost touch, or maybe I never had it. I don't know what trip hop, trance, arena rock, progressive metal, or any of these other crazy categories mean. I like music, all kinds. If it's fun to listen to, or has talented musicians playing it, I'll probably enjoy it.

eileenbunny said:
I don't even know how to categorize music. I've lost touch, or maybe I never had it. I don't know what trip hop, trance, arena rock, progressive metal, or any of these other crazy categories mean. I like music, all kinds. If it's fun to listen to, or has talented musicians playing it, I'll probably enjoy it.

I can categorize music quite easily but you definately have the point down. As long as you enjoy what your ear is picking up then feel free to like it. To many people are concerned with what others like instead of adapting their own taste in music. I download all kinds of no name bands just to give it a listen, thats how I found Matisyahu(which i am listening to now:) )

BeeRad said:
I can categorize music quite easily but you definately have the point down. As long as you enjoy what your ear is picking up then feel free to like it. To many people are concerned with what others like instead of adapting their own taste in music. I download all kinds of no name bands just to give it a listen, thats how I found Matisyahu(which i am listening to now:) )

they've been playing him on the radio and in the bars here for at least 6 months...nice find! :p

<3