Whats your earliest childhood memory?

NeedMoreEmo said:
Oh man Skittles suck, they taste like ass after a while and they're too sour. :barf:

Sour? Only the ones specifically made to be sour are sour, to me at least. I only eat a handful, too much bothers my damn teeth.

Baron Von Awesome said:
Sour? Only the ones specifically made to be sour are sour, to me at least. I only eat a handful, too much bothers my damn teeth.
red skittles > *

NeedMoreEmo said:
When you die, can I cut the tats off and eat them? :drool:

I doubt Id die, my tongue might turn into a rainbow though. :fly:
Ewwwww
If anyone else said that I'd think they were kidding. But I think you might actually do it :p

Baron Von Awesome said:
They all seem very sour to me :)

Baron Von Awesome said:

I dunno, sometimes Im sensitive to taste, other times not at all. They dry my mouth out aswell. I've delveloped a sensitivity to too much sugar in the past month or so, hurts my teeth when I eat loads of chocolate etc. :(

Hmmm. Probably one of the earlyst memories I can remember is fishing with my grandpa, I had to have been 3 or 4. Well I catch this fish , pull it up and swing the fishing rod over to him. The fish flops off the hook and right into the front of his bib overalls (because where I grew up everyone wore bibbers). I can still see him dancing around trying to get that fish out of his bibbers. :lol: