Whats your earliest childhood memory?

Grunt said:
Not bad at all :D

I think I remember my Mom dancing me around the room when I was like 4 or 5. Not sure though, my memory is really poor, and there are certain things that I still am not sure really happened or were just dreams or drug trips.

Baron Von Awesome said:
I think I remember my Mom dancing me around the room when I was like 4 or 5. Not sure though, my memory is really poor, and there are certain things that I still am not sure really happened or were just dreams or drug trips.
Did you have sleeves back then?

Skiing with my parents at age two. Watching a scary movie at three or four that I was told to go to bed before it came on. My memory was awesome then, now I can't tell my right from my left.

April23 said:
Skiing with my parents at age two. Watching a scary movie at three or four that I was told to go to bed before it came on. My memory was awesome then, now I can't tell my right from my left.
pics of you as a kid?

Baron Von Awesome said:
Yes, but the ink was non toxic and the designs were GI Joes and Transformers instead of Buddhist elements.
Sweet.

Your ink now is toxic?

Baron Von Awesome said:

I know what you mean, I can't be sure a lot of things happened, I just seem to recollect them. Guess I'll never know what happened back there. :lol:

NeedMoreEmo said:
I know what you mean, I can't be sure a lot of things happened, I just seem to recollect them. Guess I'll never know what happened back there. :lol:

It's strange. Some things are vivd to the smallest detail, other things are gone completely in massive chunks. Oh well I don't live in the past anyway.
:)

NeedMoreEmo said:
My actual first memory is probably riding a pink bike in my new house the day I moved in. I was about 3..or 4...
That was, what, a couple of years ago?

NeedMoreEmo said:
When you die, can I cut the tats off and eat them? :drool:

I doubt Id die, my tongue might turn into a rainbow though. :fly:

Sure, feel free. It might be like when you have a handful of Skittles on a hot day and all the Skittle color oozes on your hand.

Skittles :drool: