Whats your earliest childhood memory?

G

Grunt

Mine is probably the time me and my bother were feeding bread to these little ducklings at my gramps summer cabin. (They were soooo damn cute btw) I was the only one the ducks weren't afraid of. They'd even eat right out of my hand. :D
Anyway, when we were done feeding them they all started following me for some reason and it scared the shit out of me.. So I start running away from them. So my mom sees me running towards her, screaming and crying. With 15-20 little duckies running after me in a straight line and last but not least their mother.. Who was really pissed off :(

Apparently they had mistaken me for their mother.
Heres a REALLY bad picture of me as a kid :lol:

tard4347db.jpg

Thats me and my bro (I'm ugly one on the right)
Do I really look like a duck? :p

Your turn, whats your earliest childhood memory?

waking up in the cryostasis chamber two months before our arrival.

I remember one dream I had ... in it I saw my beloved mother, with a peculiarly peaceful, sleeping expression on her features, being carried into the room by two (or three) people with birds' beaks and laid upon the bed

elpmis said:
I remember one dream I had ... in it I saw my beloved mother, with a peculiarly peaceful, sleeping expression on her features, being carried into the room by two (or three) people with birds' beaks and laid upon the bed

You grew up in a cult? That helps me understand you just a bit more.......

elpmis said:
wtf zelda?

elpmis said:
I dunno, watch back to the future, if your mom was hot when you went back in time would you hit that?
If you had a sex-change operation then went back in time. Would you have sex with yourself? ;)