Whats your earliest childhood memory?

April23 said:
Pics of what exactly? I have a pic for everything you can think of.
you as a little girl. Or you punching some old fucker in the face.

April23 said:
I actually do have a pic of that.

....but why would I start posting pics of myself now?
You have to start some time. Its the holidays, a time of giving and sharing. BTW, if I have to look at pics of Drool, I should be allowed to see pics of you, or soemthing like that.

Pancake Wagon said:
You have to start some time. Its the holidays, a time of giving and sharing. BTW, if I have to look at pics of Drool, I should be allowed to see pics of you, or soemthing like that.

who said you have to look at pics of me?
I havent post a pic of myself in weeks u fgt

Pancake Wagon said:

I have to start sometime? HAVE TO!? wtf where am I?

April23 said:
I have to start sometime? HAVE TO!? wtf where am I?
You don't have to do anything, of course. Consider it more of a request from one internet entity to another. I know what fly looks like, chikken, stickuphisbutt, old man peepers, and even elfschlong.

NMEs Boob Warmer said:
who said you have to look at pics of me?
I havent post a pic of myself in weeks u fgt
someone posted that one of you looking all pissed.

Pancake Wagon said:
You don't have to do anything, of course. Consider it more of a request from one internet entity to another. I know what fly looks like, chikken, stickuphisbutt, old man peepers, and even elfschlong.

No fair, I only know what fly, theac and drool look like.

Oh well, guess Im out the loop. :(

April23 said:
I'd rather not.

Plus I can't afford a fan club, not many people will follow a fatty around for free.
morays or whatever they are called, the little fish that swim around sharks and clean them and stuff. Its a symbiotic thing.

Pancake Wagon said:

Do we need a member pic directory on here or something? =P

April23 said:
Do we need a member pic directory on here or something? =P
nah, nothing that formal. With a pic directory it would be hard to make sleeman threads.

Pancake Wagon said:
nah, nothing that formal. With a pic directory it would be hard to make sleeman threads.
I was thinking putting pics in place of avatars. kidding.

Nah, I was going to make a whole flash website on UF members with sound and kittens. kidding

Okay, I was just going to make a thread with only real pics or I'll edit posts.