Whats your earliest childhood memory?

Baron Von Awesome

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
Grunt said:
Not bad at all :D

I think I remember my Mom dancing me around the room when I was like 4 or 5. Not sure though, my memory is really poor, and there are certain things that I still am not sure really happened or were just dreams or drug trips.

S

smileynev

Baron Von Awesome said:
I think I remember my Mom dancing me around the room when I was like 4 or 5. Not sure though, my memory is really poor, and there are certain things that I still am not sure really happened or were just dreams or drug trips.
Did you have sleeves back then?

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
elpmis said:
I dunno, watch back to the future, if your mom was hot when you went back in time would you hit that?

Maybe knock some sense into her, definitely not hit it though. Mom was a dick when I was growing up.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Skiing with my parents at age two. Watching a scary movie at three or four that I was told to go to bed before it came on. My memory was awesome then, now I can't tell my right from my left.

S

smileynev

April23 said:
Skiing with my parents at age two. Watching a scary movie at three or four that I was told to go to bed before it came on. My memory was awesome then, now I can't tell my right from my left.
pics of you as a kid?

S

smileynev

Baron Von Awesome said:
Yes, but the ink was non toxic and the designs were GI Joes and Transformers instead of Buddhist elements.
Sweet.

Your ink now is toxic?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Baron Von Awesome said:

I know what you mean, I can't be sure a lot of things happened, I just seem to recollect them. Guess I'll never know what happened back there. :lol:

Baron Von Awesome

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
NeedMoreEmo said:
I know what you mean, I can't be sure a lot of things happened, I just seem to recollect them. Guess I'll never know what happened back there. :lol:

It's strange. Some things are vivd to the smallest detail, other things are gone completely in massive chunks. Oh well I don't live in the past anyway.
:)

S

smileynev

NeedMoreEmo said:
My actual first memory is probably riding a pink bike in my new house the day I moved in. I was about 3..or 4...
That was, what, a couple of years ago?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Baron Von Awesome said:
It's strange. Some things are vivd to the smallest detail, other things are gone completely in massive chunks. Oh well I don't live in the past anyway.
:)

Good idea. The less I think about the past the more positive I am. Seems like a weird twin back then anyway :D

Baron Von Awesome

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
NeedMoreEmo said:
When you die, can I cut the tats off and eat them? :drool:

I doubt Id die, my tongue might turn into a rainbow though. :fly:

Sure, feel free. It might be like when you have a handful of Skittles on a hot day and all the Skittle color oozes on your hand.

Skittles :drool: