Pics What's your coronatine hair looking like?

I started buzzing my hair in 2003. Grew it back during the first few months of COVID. I had to go buy a comb and brush. I'm still getting use to having hair again after all these years.

I liked having the shaving head option, but as the grey hair has been taking over, it just looks like weird bald spots.

The missus dyed my hair three weeks. It was meant to be a bright, fire engine red. I guess all the grey/white hair had another idea.

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 10.28.38 AM.jpg

I think I went two months between haircuts last year. My barber unfortunately closed down due to stage 4 throat cancer. Had to find new places to get my haircut done which I hate doing. Not only that but most places charge some stupid amount of money for a simple haircut that I want. #2 trim on top (not much hair there) and #1 on sides. Trim up the neck line. Good to go. Never thought that I'd like short haircuts. But going bald I didn't have much choice. It's pretty cool to save money on shampoo. That 1 bottle lasts me like 2 or 3 years now. Soon I'll just bic my head and be done with hair.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
I think I went two months between haircuts last year. My barber unfortunately closed down due to stage 4 throat cancer. Had to find new places to get my haircut done which I hate doing. Not only that but most places charge some stupid amount of money for a simple haircut that I want. #2 trim on top (not much hair there) and #1 on sides. Trim up the neck line. Good to go. Never thought that I'd like short haircuts. But going bald I didn't have much choice. It's pretty cool to save money on shampoo. That 1 bottle lasts me like 2 or 3 years now. Soon I'll just bic my head and be done with hair.

fantastic sams, bruh.

I get mine cut high and tight once a year for $20 or so. There's really no way to hurt my hair style-wise due to the extreme curlyness.

Getting a little thick on the 'bout to be 40 white kid from the 90's demographic around here. Could use some fresh blood.

square is v polite, I usually just call 'em my jowls :lol: it's less noticeable when I'm not as heavy, still jowly but it doesn't look so much like a brachycephalic dog

View attachment 13212

I have to say, this is just gorgeous. The natural beauty, the look, the hint of a smirk, it's all just like holy cow, man. Just, there are no words. Mystifying might be one.
Holy cow describes it best though. Just like baffling how someone can be that enchanting.
You know that bass player was like yeah I'm keeping this.

5% you look lovely

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie