Pics What's your coronatine hair looking like?

You need black barber to recommend you some products. You've got one of the kinds of hair that theyre experts in
Nah.. no products needed. It pretty much goes where it's told even though it's got a bit of curl in it. I don't leave the house for anything more than groceries and exercise anyways. So, it doesn't really matter.

it ended up having some very uneven spots bc even though I looked up how to do it well, I didn't have the patience (and also I'm really fucking blind without my glasses) so I just kinda said fuck it and started shearing.
I did that trick with putting the hair in a pony tail by my forehead and cutting. Makes for decent layers.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I did that trick with putting the hair in a pony tail by my forehead and cutting. Makes for decent layers.

yeah, I watched a few videos about that technique, and then proceeded to ignore literally all of them, opting instead to just grab a chunk of hair and start cutting.

I'm annoyed at myself now bc I had also intended to bleach & dye it shortly thereafter (bc I figured if I fucked up on the bleach and burnt it all off, well nobody would have to see it so there's no time like now!) but then I never decided on a color so now here I am, still rawdogging the universe with my virgin hair.

yeah, I watched a few videos about that technique, and then proceeded to ignore literally all of them, opting instead to just grab a chunk of hair and start cutting.

I'm annoyed at myself now bc I had also intended to bleach & dye it shortly thereafter (bc I figured if I fucked up on the bleach and burnt it all off, well nobody would have to see it so there's no time like now!) but then I never decided on a color so now here I am, still rawdogging the universe with my virgin hair.
Virgin hair is always the softest hair so not a bad thing. :hi2u:

Shave it and start over. Post pics too.

Last edited:

I thought your hair turned out pretty good.

I cut my own too. I too couldn't decide on a hair color. I'm still rawdoggin shades of salt and pepper :lol:

Shave it and start over. Post pics too.
I have some gorgeous babe friends who've pulled off the shaved or super short hair thing, but short hair has historically looked terrible on me & I'm too lazy to do my makeup to soften the look. I did have a big ol shaved patch on one side for a while but I've been growing it out and it's so obnoxious :lol:

I have some gorgeous babe friends who've pulled off the shaved or super short hair thing, but short hair has historically looked terrible on me & I'm too lazy to do my makeup to soften the look. I did have a big ol shaved patch on one side for a while but I've been growing it out and it's so obnoxious :lol:
I've been wanting to really let mine grow out....but I think I've been institutionalized by the military and I keep going back to the classic buzz

I've been wanting to really let mine grow out....but I think I've been institutionalized by the military and I keep going back to the classic buzz
yeah, that's how my dad was. in his younger days he was a bit of a hair farmer, but after years in the service, he couldn't stand to let it grow

Haven't seen a barber since 1995 (got out of the army). Just put it in a pony tail and slice the end off with my fillet knife a couple times a year.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
You have a slightly square-ish face, short hair frames badly poorly so you went the right direction imo. Seriously, thought your after cut was pretty good. Your little girl reminds me of my wife(from her baby pics) - shs's dirty dish blond with very similar jaw line. "The VIking" my mother is what my mom called my wife. I showed the missus your gal one day and she was like "wow, looks like Stephanie" - her youngest. Peace out.