Pics What's your coronatine hair looking like?

It totally looks like it should have a lotus or mclaren badge on it, like they just looked elsewhere for style ideas to mimic instead of even trying to do something original.
Sad to see it come to that though they have been pretty much phoning it in since the 80s.
The first 3 had completely new and radically different body styles for each generation, none of them looked anything like the previous yet all were unmistakably corvette. Then they got lazy, or started playing it conservative/safe, and they just looked like a slightly tweaked version of the previous instead of something actually new. Now it seems they've completely given up.

It totally looks like it should have a lotus or mclaren badge on it, like they just looked elsewhere for style ideas to mimic instead of even trying to do something original.
Sad to see it come to that though they have been pretty much phoning it in since the 80s.
The first 3 had completely new and radically different body styles for each generation, none of them looked anything like the previous yet all were unmistakably corvette. Then they got lazy, or started playing it conservative/safe, and they just looked like a slightly tweaked version of the previous instead of something actually new. Now it seems they've completely given up.
$5 for a pic of your ponytail.

I’m just hoping she’s stopped peeing everywhere by then.

There tends to be four phases in life when that occurs. She'll be right at the start of the second.

But good news, thats not your problem anymore

• Gravy
Reactions: kiwi
most men grow beards to cover up inadequate chins. You grew a beard as a cushion so you would stop knocking people out when you looked at them.

It's really a bizarre photo that looks like a caricature of me.

Here are two other photos that I think I look like how I see myself.

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 11.55.05 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2021-04-20 at 11.53.15 PM.jpg

Last edited: