Pics What's your coronatine hair looking like?

I have to say, this is just gorgeous. The natural beauty, the look, the hint of a smirk, it's all just like holy cow, man. Just, there are no words. Mystifying might be one.
Holy cow describes it best though. Just like baffling how someone can be that enchanting.
You know that bass player was like yeah I'm keeping this.

5% you look lovely

@august She's a beaut

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
my hair went from shaved on the sides finance boy cut to being able to tie it all up after the shower. i think i'm gonna roll with it though. i had long-ish hair most of my life until i started cutting it when i was going through interviews for my first professional jobs, just haven't had the opportunity to grow it back out and have nobody see the awkward middle stages until now. last haircut was 5 march 2020.....think i'm definitely hitting a year just because i'm so close i can't not do it now. but we'll see where it goes after that.

i briefly grew out the beard too but that was reasonably short-lived. still too many patches for me to commit to that.

my hair went from shaved on the sides finance boy cut to being able to tie it all up after the shower. i think i'm gonna roll with it though. i had long-ish hair most of my life until i started cutting it when i was going through interviews for my first professional jobs, just haven't had the opportunity to grow it back out and have nobody see the awkward middle stages until now. last haircut was 5 march 2020.....think i'm definitely hitting a year just because i'm so close i can't not do it now. but we'll see where it goes after that.

i briefly grew out the beard too but that was reasonably short-lived. still too many patches for me to commit to that.

I've never seen you post before. Hola.

Yup. that's where I'm at. Gonna get to April.. but I prolly won't cut it till it gets to a length the becomes too much hassle.

Didn't get to cutting the sides, but got the dying done.

Screenshot 2021-01-24 182115.jpg

25 years and counting....still no barber.
Probably saved enough in haircuts to get a corvette now.

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
Get a C3 for the ultimate in low-brow working class hero corvette-ness.

Those were the last generation of the pretty ones. Then they flattened out the big beautiful curves, then they started trying to make them look euro-ish. The newest one looks like it should have a lotus badge or somethin on it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum