GAY Whats yo weekend plans?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,377
What we up to? Farting on the sofa? Getting crunk? Visiting family?

I'm heading to visit some Christmas craft fairs this weekend to look for potential gifts. Catching up with a friend who lost her dog last week and forcing myself to do some gym sessions. Motivation to leave the house in cold winter is hard!! Sunday I have to do some admin, I'm delivering a training session on leadership to a company in the week and need to review materials. I haven't touched a video game all week and I feel too grown up!!!!! 😪

I need to finish putting the 5 speed in the Pontiac, and possibly paint the bumper for the Audi, so that's probably Saturday.

I'm hoping it'll be nice enough out that I can finally take my kids to the arroyo that's on Tony Hawk's list of places to skate before you die. Probably take the dogs to the dog park.

I need to finish putting the 5 speed in the Pontiac, and possibly paint the bumper for the Audi, so that's probably Saturday.

I'm hoping it'll be nice enough out that I can finally take my kids to the arroyo that's on Tony Hawk's list of places to skate before you die. Probably take the dogs to the dog park.
Whos the skater in the familam?

My wife’s been away on vacation with some friends and gets back this weekend, so I’m planning on getting laid. Also putting up the Christmas tree.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and fly
And saying those two things together just reminded me of that pic of Shawn with the Xmas lights over his junk

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Its board game night tonight with some friends. Tomorrow morning run 5 miles, then drop off a plant we bought for our doctor as she just lost her husband. Probably also pick up a Xmas tree. Then Sunday is for footballz. And farting.

Oh, and I'll probably have a drink or two over that time period.

it's peak season so Jason only gets one day off and idk if it's going to be Sunday or Monday. I'm home alone with the kiddo on Saturday for sure so gonna play VIDEO GAMES, and if he's working Sunday, too, I get two gaming days.

it's peak season so Jason only gets one day off and idk if it's going to be Sunday or Monday. I'm home alone with the kiddo on Saturday for sure so gonna play VIDEO GAMES, and if he's working Sunday, too, I get two gaming days.
Whatcha playing?

Im in St Maarten til Tuesday so I’ll have a few days off tanning on the beach and prowling for sugar daddies .

side note: we have to drop off someone in FLA tomorrow (and return back to St Maarten) it’s a SUPER HUGE FASHION DESIGNER, im excited to fly with them

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Whatcha playing?
lately it's been Borderlands 2 and then just recently I switched to the Pre-Sequel. I only get to play about once a week or so, so it's easier for me to stick to old familiar favorites otherwise I have to spend forever recombobulating myself/remembering what I was doing (also re-playing stuff over and over again is how I roll anyway, but I never did finish the Pre-Sequel when I played before so hopefully I can this time)

Drain a fucking furnace and whole heating system of a house and replace a bunch of valves, because shit's all leaking.

fuuuuu

• Sad
Reactions: fly