Whats Wrong with this picture.

Thorn Bird said:
the phaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

tom of the operaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

omg. incredible. i'm such a romantic i can never leave the theater with a level head. i'm left in the clouds for days afterwards.

and my sister and i are fighting over the raoul. :drool:

Hands down my absolute favorite show ever. I got to sing the part of Christine my senior year in high school and I've seen the show in Tampa, New York City, and London.........:heart:

Bubbles said:
Hands down my absolute favorite show ever. I got to sing the part of Christine my senior year in high school and I've seen the show in Tampa, New York City, and London.........:heart:

you sound like my mom...she's been all over to see it, too, including london...wonder if you sat beside my family?? :fly:

i'll definitely be seeing it again, one day!!

Thorn Bird said:
the phaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

omg. incredible. i'm such a romantic i can never leave the theater with a level head. i'm left in the clouds for days afterwards.

I still say it's a musical :shifty:

Now you must go see the entire ring cycle, and bring spange.

Thorn Bird said:
the phaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If it's the singing you enjoy, don't watch the movie. However if you want to see a very nice portrayal of the action going on, the movie is really nice.

The raising of the chandelier is my favorite part in the movie.

weeeeelll, i already saw the movie. and yes, i saw it before i saw the musical. i didn't know if i'd ever get to see the real thing! but i'm horrible at remembering movies, so it really worked out in my favor. it gave me the basis/storyline, but i didn't remember things that happened, either. so when i saw the musical, i wasn't comparing it to the movie (well, there was once when they were on the roof. i kept expecting it to snow like in the movie.) but other than that, it didn't bother me at all to have had seen the movie first, thanks to my horrible memory. :eek:

Thorn Bird said:
uuuuuhhhhhhhh, yeah. a little. :fly:

and you wouldn't have to be jealous if you'd just GET ON A DAMN PLANE!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, send me the money or the plane ticket and I'm on my way!

I also greatly enjoyed the movie, but Knyte didn't too much since he's seen the real thing in LA. Someday he'll be taking me to LA to see it.

kiwi said:
Hey, send me the money or the plane ticket and I'm on my way!

I also greatly enjoyed the movie, but Knyte didn't too much since he's seen the real thing in LA. Someday he'll be taking me to LA to see it.

or to atlanta. :fly: