What's wrong with them?

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
In this thread we decide what psychological damage was done by whatever event(s) that happened in someone's childhood to make them the way they are.

example:
galen

Galen's father: "you little miserable fuck! go study your damn sciences ya bastard! leave me in peace to drink my whiskey! you should learn to be a real man instead of reading like a prissy poof! if it's not Irish, it's crap! sleep with this cat or I'll kill you."

drool

drool's mother: "if you brush your hair 100 times before bed, your hair will always be shiney and you will grow up to find a nice man you can share your poo with."

edit: fixed to meet Galen's cat issues.

Last edited:
1) My father does not drink whiskey or spirits.
2) He is more intelligent than I'll ever be.
3) That's my attitude, not his.

Any psychological damage is done by the assholes I deal with on a daily basis.
And cats, I hate cats.

itburnswhenipee said:
Well, if that's the case then why can't your father play an abusive drunk on the internet?
I'm sure he could, but he has a deep dislike of computers. Mostly because he can't see the writing without having to look closely with his reading glasses on :p

Galen said:
I'm sure he could, but he has a deep dislike of computers. Mostly because he can't see the writing without having to look closely with his reading glasses on :p

You should show him how to make the fonts bigger. Or buy him a bigger monitor. Or get one of those programs that makes it sound like Stephen Hawkings is reading the internets to you.

itburnswhenipee said:
You should show him how to make the fonts bigger. Or buy him a bigger monitor. Or get one of those programs that makes it sound like Stephen Hawkings is reading the internets to you.
He's happier with his newspapers and has no interest in computers which is great because then he can't see the kind of crap Visker usually messages me with.

Galen said:
He's happier with his newspapers and has no interest in computers which is great because then he can't see the kind of crap Visker usually messages me with.

Is he one of those people who's peaked, technologically speaking? Does he consider the quadrophonic 8-track cassette player the height of human inventiveness? Does he shuffle warily past any machine burning with the clean, cold light of high-intensity LEDs?

Does he refer to microwave oven as "radio ranges?"

/off to coal the Stanley Steamer....

itburnswhenipee said:
Is he one of those people who's peaked, technologically speaking? Does he consider the quadrophonic 8-track cassette player the height of human inventiveness? Does he shuffle warily past any machine burning with the clean, cold light of high-intensity LEDs?

you have to understand that it's easier to hold a paper while drunk than it is to move a mouse.

itburnswhenipee said:

Nope. He's an avid collector of DVD's for instance. He just does not like or feel the need to use a PC.