What's up?

Just don't get stoned and show up to a national honors society meeting. They know, you may think they don't, but they do.

djduquet said:
Just don't get stoned and show up to a national honors society meeting. They know, you may think they don't, but they do.

Those meetings were so silly but they got me out of class and a rope around my neck when I graduated.

thrawn said:
Those meetings were so silly but they got me out of class and a rope around my neck when I graduated.

Didn't you get to go on field trips? We took a couple a year just for the honor society.

Best graduation outfit ever, I spoke at mine, so during my speech I switched out my regular graduation hat for one with Mickey Mouse ears. It was great. The funny thing is, one of my friends sitting next to me just kept commenting on the fact that my tassle was on the wrong side of the hat, she didn't even notice the ears. :fly:

El Borracho said:
TU is kind of ideal for just general studies.. So I guess, there.

I don't know, I don't want to think about it, to be honest, it scares the shit out of me.

Been there, done that... look where I'm at now. Still trying to finish up schooling, got caught up with the corporate america.

School will always be there if you aren't ready. I tried to go immediately after highschool and was too burnt out and didn't do so well first year of college. I should have waited a year.

kiwi said:
Didn't you get to go on field trips? We took a couple a year just for the honor society.

Best graduation outfit ever, I spoke at mine, so during my speech I switched out my regular graduation hat for one with Mickey Mouse ears. It was great. The funny thing is, one of my friends sitting next to me just kept commenting on the fact that my tassle was on the wrong side of the hat, she didn't even notice the ears. :fly:

Posting with contractions? BEST UF MEMBER OF THE YEAR - DEDICATION AWARD!!!

El Borracho said:
TU is kind of ideal for just general studies.. So I guess, there.

I don't know, I don't want to think about it, to be honest, it scares the shit out of me.

what's to be scared about? gtfo of your parents house and never look back...being your own man has no equal

edit: I was already in college when I was 17 :p

why_ask_why said:

realgenius.jpg

April23 said:
Been there, done that... look where I'm at now. Still trying to finish up schooling, got caught up with the corporate america.

School will always be there if you aren't ready. I tried to go immediately after highschool and was too burnt out and didn't do so well first year of college. I should have waited a year.

yeah, but like i said, i'm ready to get of here and on to something bigger. it's just that, i have no idea what the 'something bigger' idea really means.

why_ask_why said:
what's to be scared about? gtfo of your parents house and never look back...being your own man has no equal

no doubt, that's really the goal. it's what I do when i'm not here that's killing me.

El Borracho said:
yeah, but like i said, i'm ready to get of here and on to something bigger. it's just that, i have no idea what the 'something bigger' idea really means.

Me too, and I still don't know.

fly said:
Why don't you play with us homo?

all i have are 2 bad ass media laptops. :lol:

i'm buying parts off of new egg like crazy, though. whatever hits the sale rack is MINE!!!

I got a $260 asus mobo for like 160 bucks... the only thing i'm going all out on is a 30" screen from dell.