What's up?

bast_imret said:
:heart: Borracho. Glad you had a good day!

meh, i've only really met one person, and she was pretty cute. all my teachers are fucking rad, though. :cool:

my german teacher actually said "oh snap, w-t-f." :lol:

he really did catch a :wtf: look from me, right after he said it.

Hah, high school. Don't over-analyze the whole 'social scene', don't try too hard, otherwise you're going to end up with a crowd that isn't you. Just roll with it, do your work, make friends, you'll be fine :)

mattcohn.com said:
Hah, high school. Don't over-analyze the whole 'social scene', don't try too hard, otherwise you're going to end up with a crowd that isn't you. Just roll with it, do your work, make friends, you'll be fine :)

that's basically the plan. I'm kind of manipulative and I like having my way, so I'll probably play around with it for awhile. I'm no stranger to social engineering.

El Borracho said:
that's basically the plan. I'm kind of manipulative and I like having my way, so I'll probably play around with it for awhile. I'm no stranger to social engineering.
You're already trying then.

By not trying.

El Borracho said:
Like you didn't know.

Just hit me how YOUNG and then how OLD I am... :eek:

Miss those days of less responsibilities.

In the wise words of Billy Madison, "Stay here as long as you can. For the love of God, cherish it. You have to cherish it. "

April23 said:

Oh please! You are still young.

We have a guy who works for us in the summers as a programmer. He started here when he was 15. He is going off to college this year. He makes me feel old.

He has no idea who Val Kilmer is. Has never seen Top Gun. And thinks it's weird that people would buy CDs. He has never bought a CD in his life. I'd hate to tell him I remember my first record and cassette tape.

April23 said:

Miss those days of less responsibilities.

In the wise words of Billy Madison, "Stay here as long as you can. For the love of God, cherish it. You have to cherish it. "

I dunno, i'm ready to leave. and by leave, i mean not go to TAMU.

BadMojo said:
Oh please! You are still young.

We have a guy who works for us in the summers as a programmer. He started here when he was 15. He is going off to college this year. He makes me feel old.

He has no idea who Val Kilmer is. Has never seen Top Gun. And thinks it's weird that people would buy CDs. He has never bought a CD in his life. I'd hate to tell him I remember my first record and cassette tape.

:lol: I know who Val is! Haven't bought a CD in years, but I'm with ya.

April23 said:
Freaking' Aggies. What are you planning instead?

TU is kind of ideal for just general studies.. So I guess, there.

I don't know, I don't want to think about it, to be honest, it scares the shit out of me.