What's up?

El Borracho

Flaccid Member
Oct 17, 2004
Texas.
Marklar
₥0
It sucked pretty hardcore, all my advanced classes are full of gnome loving, dragon slaying lord of the rings reading faggots. We went around the classroom, saying our name and a.) our hobby or b.) our favourite book. I decided i'd say both, so I said "My name is Larkin, my favourite book is catcher in the rye, and I steal music." I said it, I really did.

Then, my second period I met my first, actual, normal person. We had a little conversation, talked about where we were from, how our summer was, etc. Turns out she has a better ass than i do, and she can draw more realisticly than i can, even though my sketch work >>>>> all their realism bullshit. this was art 2, drawing.

so, third period was much like first, but with different people, it was ap us history, though.

4th period was german 1, i'm taking it because foreign language is the only series of credits i lack, or i'd graduate early.

5th period was physics, looks like i got in a class full of old friends and kids who know each other. I think i'll be able to climb the social ladder pretty well in this one.

6th was pre-cal, i'm with a bunch of socially retarded kids, as i was in first and third.

7th was photoshop, but it's fucking boring. i know more than everyone else, so i'm basically just sitting around looking at all the emo kids and laughing at how 'scene' they think they are even though they know nothing about emo, other than eyeliner.

:cool:
my day was cool, moving might not be so bad.

thrawn said:
physics before calculus :(
Its actually easier for a lot of people that way. You trick them into learning some of concepts first, then you show them how they dervived all those forulas they use.

theacoustician said:
Its actually easier for a lot of people that way. You trick them into learning some of concepts first, then you fucking beat them down with how they dervived all those forulas they use.
Fixt

wonko80 said:
Not at all. I find that it makes calculus easier. Otherwise you're just learning this abstract, bizarre math-like beast. You add fundamentals of physics first, then you have some physical association to all this nonsense.

Besides, you want to know pain? The granddaddy of all physics books, Principia, is written in geometric proofs. Have fun with that one.

theacoustician said:
Its actually easier for a lot of people that way. You trick them into learning some of concepts first, then you show them how they dervived all those forulas they use.

I'd never thought of that. I didn't exactly have a normal education so it never occured to me, but that makes sense.

theacoustician said:
Not at all. I find that it makes calculus easier. Otherwise you're just learning this abstract, bizarre math-like beast. You add fundamentals of physics first, then you have some physical association to all this nonsense.

Besides, you want to know pain? The granddaddy of all physics books, Principia, is written in geometric proofs. Have fun with that one.
I just meant I hate calculus. I don't care how the formulas are derived, we know they work.

Linear algebra was pretty brutal, but more boring than anything. That is the one class that I remember nothing from. And I really mean nothing. I have no idea how I passed it. I woud do crosswords and read ESPN magazine in it.

El Borracho said:
It sucked pretty hardcore, all my advanced classes are full of gnome loving, dragon slaying lord of the rings reading faggots. We went around the classroom, saying our name and a.) our hobby or b.) our favourite book. I decided i'd say both, so I said "My name is Larkin, my favourite book is catcher in the rye, and I steal music." I said it, I really did.

Then, my second period I met my first, actual, normal person. We had a little conversation, talked about where we were from, how our summer was, etc. Turns out she has a better ass than i do, and she can draw more realisticly than i can, even though my sketch work >>>>> all their realism bullshit. this was art 2, drawing.

so, third period was much like first, but with different people, it was ap us history, though.

4th period was german 1, i'm taking it because foreign language is the only series of credits i lack, or i'd graduate early.

5th period was physics, looks like i got in a class full of old friends and kids who know each other. I think i'll be able to climb the social ladder pretty well in this one.

6th was pre-cal, i'm with a bunch of socially retarded kids, as i was in first and third.

7th was photoshop, but it's fucking boring. i know more than everyone else, so i'm basically just sitting around looking at all the emo kids and laughing at how 'scene' they think they are even though they know nothing about emo, other than eyeliner.

:cool:
my day was cool, moving might not be so bad.
Did you pass notes with FlamingGlory?

fake edit: is your name really larkin?