Whats up with Nascar people?

Even worse than watching
Nascar is watching fishing and hunting shows. My dad and brother in laws do all three. I'm an outcast in my family because I've denied my redneck heritage.

KNYTE said:
:wtfhappenedtotheflysmiley:

You do live in Utah, right? Jeeze, I didn't think there was anything else to do out there BUT watch NASCAR. Just an assumption on my part I guess, but I thought you country folk were drawn to these sort of things.

How strange that you would think I was a fan... :confused:

b_sinning said:
Even worse than watching
Nascar is watching fishing and hunting shows. My dad and brother in laws do all three. I'm an outcast in my family because I've denied my redneck heritage.

Argh! My Ex loved watching Nascar on Sundays (I think just for the nap) and also fishing shows. That's why he is the 'Ex'.

If you ever HAVE to go to the races only go on the 'infield' . You can bring a monster motor home, grill out steaks, walk around flipping off Jeff Gordon fans and sneaking into the pits. The fireworks at Daytona rock.

I only went because the tickets were free, someone else owned for the motorhome and we could walk around and party with everyone.

I did the stands thing (Candy was there) and it SUCKED! I don't care who wins and I don't watch it on TV *yawn*.

gottoys? said:
Argh! My Ex loved watching Nascar on Sundays (I think just for the nap) and also fishing shows. That's why he is the 'Ex'.

If you ever HAVE to go to the races only go on the 'infield' . You can bring a monster motor home, grill out steaks, walk around flipping off Jeff Gordon fans and sneaking into the pits. The fireworks at Daytona rock.

I only went because the tickets were free, someone else owned for the motorhome and we could walk around and party with everyone.

I did the stands thing (Candy was there) and it SUCKED! I don't care who wins and I don't watch it on TV *yawn*.

Yes, that was the day from HELL.

Glad to see you made it out of the playpen!