Food What's up my butt? Clowns?

Hey there! No, haven't heard from Aaron in forever. Been a hermit up in north Atlanta at gf's place. My place flooded a couple weeks after I was laid off and they're finally about to gut the thing. Neighbor's water heater busted. Getting new hardwoods, paint, etc.

home inspection blah blah blah.

isn't your uncle like mr mlb front office or something? that's your "in". congrats on the new gig, steal me something from david justice.

Fuck marriage, fuck the ceremony, fuck interfering with everyone's schedules to get people together in the same place at the same time. Fuck shelling out a boatload of money for tux rentals and catering and venue rental and all that other shit.

If the gf and I ever get married, we'll probably elope.

We've agreed to elope as well if we ever do that.

guidos-bros-douchebags-fratboys-party-on-bronies.gif

Fuck marriage, fuck the ceremony, fuck interfering with everyone's schedules to get people together in the same place at the same time. Fuck shelling out a boatload of money for tux rentals and catering and venue rental and all that other shit.

If the gf and I ever get married, we'll probably elope.

I don't think it has to be all that bad. What's wrong with having a party and dressing nice and hanging out with family and friends and eating some good food while you profess your love for someone else? Sounds like a pretty nice idea to me. I like parties and I like being invited to them. This afternoon we are going to a pig picking...it's a pot luck except the pig and some sides, there's going to be bouncy castles and face painting for the kids and a dj and lots of people running around drinking. Should be awesome.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
My month trial contract was extended indefinitely. Boss loves me. Now I need to get brought on staff. MLB benefits are ridiculous. Free healthcare, pension, and if we win the series the whole staff gets a World Series ring. Not as nice as the players obviously but still cool.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia