Food What's up my butt? Clowns?

View from the office.

gfUsTsx.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Casper
Woah! 'Sup? Missed you around here. Did you hear what happened to Aaron after the layoffs? Glad you got a new sweet gig.

Hey there! No, haven't heard from Aaron in forever. Been a hermit up in north Atlanta at gf's place. My place flooded a couple weeks after I was laid off and they're finally about to gut the thing. Neighbor's water heater busted. Getting new hardwoods, paint, etc.

Hey there! No, haven't heard from Aaron in forever. Been a hermit up in north Atlanta at gf's place. My place flooded a couple weeks after I was laid off and they're finally about to gut the thing. Neighbor's water heater busted. Getting new hardwoods, paint, etc.

Jesus Christ I remember hearing about that. I can't believe they are just now fixing it, but I'm glad you are in blissful snuggles with the woman. You deserve it. Someday I'll happen through Atlanta again and meet her and be disappointed you don't have a fantastic car anymore.

Jesus Christ I remember hearing about that. I can't believe they are just now fixing it, but I'm glad you are in blissful snuggles with the woman. You deserve it. Someday I'll happen through Atlanta again and meet her and be disappointed you don't have a fantastic car anymore.

The RX8 is decent! Been thinking about getting something else but I hate the prospect of having a car payment. Would love a used BMW M6 with manual but it's a rare car. They only imported 1500 manuals.

Howdy Asa and Coqui. Good to see you guys.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
The RX8 is decent! Been thinking about getting something else but I hate the prospect of having a car payment. Would love a used BMW M6 with manual but it's a rare car. They only imported 1500 manuals.

Howdy Asa and Coqui. Good to see you guys.

I understand. We just took on a car payment for the first time in a long time and I'm totally bummed but we had to get a decent mommy car to cart around the munchkins and all their damned gear.

I get this image in my head of you walking up to the owner of the team and bitching like George costanza until he hired you on the spot for your "tells it like it is" attitude

• Gravy
Reactions: eileenbunny