What's up, "dude"?

dreamwalker said:
That would explain the large purse.

How do they identify which elephants are candidates for the surgery? Do they have to go through extensive counseling to insure that they will be happy with their new sexual roles? Are there more transsexuals among African or Asian elephants?

:shifty:
I hear that there is a 3:1 ratio between the Asian and African surgeries, those crazy Asians! Most elephants make the trek to Antarctica for the proceure as there is no governing body with jurisdiction over this matter there. So, in essence, when they say that elephant is freezing his balls off, they mean it. :fly:

zengirl said:
I hear that there is a 3:1 ratio between the Asian and African surgeries, those crazy Asians! Most elephants make the trek to Antarctica for the proceure as there is no governing body with jurisdiction over this matter there. So, in essence, when they say that elephant is freezing his balls off, they mean it. :fly:

That would explain a lot, wouldn't it? :fly:

I.C.Water said:
how can hair be infected its dead?
Elephant hairs are actually living creatures, they aren't hair at all. They're actually tiny parasites burrowing into the elephant's skin. They don't harm the elephant, and actually help the animal stay cool because the tiny hole actually increases the surface area of the skin for heat to escape.

zengirl said:
Elephant hairs are actually living creatures, they aren't hair at all. They're actually tiny parasites burrowing into the elephant's skin. They don't harm the elephant, and actually help the animal stay cool because the tiny hole actually increases the surface area of the skin for heat to escape.

What the fuck?

zengirl said:

Precisely.

wr3kt said:
What the fuck?

You mean you didn't know that already? Where have you been all your life??? :p

dreamwalker said:
Precisely.

Which is why the "hairs" are prone to infection, thus the "dude". :cool:

zengirl said:
Which is why the "hairs" are prone to infection, thus the "dude". :cool:

I can't believe these guys didn't know that, is this some piece of information only passed on to females and they got left out?

dreamwalker said:
Precisely.

I've been away in a secret Tebetan monestary, training myself to fatalty wound anyone with small creatures.

dreamwalker said:
I can't believe these guys didn't know that, is this some piece of information only passed on to females and they got left out?

Why should you be surprised? The word "dude" taking on the meaning for "man" is no mere coincidence :D

wr3kt said:
I've been away in a secret Tebetan monestary, training myself to fatalty wound anyone with small creatures.

And in your thread about work angst you threatened to tape a cat up, now it all starts to fit together. It's all a result of sexual frustration from living in the monastery.

dreamwalker said:
And in your thread about work angst you threatened to tape a cat up, now it all starts to fit together. It's all a result of sexual frustration from living in the monastery.

Monks are prudes.

zengirl said:

puff puff pass mofo...

fly said:
puff puff pass mofo...
I say:
Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side!
Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side!
It a gonna burn, give me music make me jump and prance,
It a go done, give me the music make me rock in the dance!

:lol: I'm feeling very singy today.