What's the rule....

Bubbles said:
I'm dreadfully sorry about the "V" word, but I Get such pleasure out of making you sqirm. If I can't have sex with you then I must........

VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA
VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA
VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA
VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA
VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA
VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA
VAGINA VAGINA
VAGINA​

Oh my god it's even shaped like one. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

edit: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

b_sinning said:
Why did you let her get away?

started dating when we were 21 and by 27 we had grown apart and went our ways

edit:and she was also incapable of holding down a job...would always get mired in drama about how some other chick at work was trying to destroy her and would quit...not very responsible and it's a bad partner that leaves you on the hook for all bills/expenses on a regular basis

Last edited:
why_ask_why said:
started dating when we were 21 and by 27 we had grown apart and went our ways

edit:and she was also incapable of holding down a job...would always get mired in drama about how some other chick at work was trying to destroy her and would quit...not very responsible and it's a bad partner that leaves you on the hook for all bills/expenses on a regular basis

Breasts not as big as the girl you dated after her. Gotcha.

Lord Flaccid said:
But what's the point? Either way it's someone else's idea of the right thing to do. It's not what you want. If it were, you wouldn't be asking people what you should do. (Not "you" you....I know it wasn't you who made this thread.)

It's not about being clingy and telling someone you've just met that you need them. That's weird. It's about saying you had a great time and would like to have another great time soon. Cut to the chase. People respect people who cut to the chase. I don't think anyone is going to say "Oh, you waited 3 days to call? You must be a busy, but not TOO busy, and important man who enjoys my company but clearly isn't demonstrating any signs of dependence or neediness blah blah blah blah blah....." Jesus.

I don't think people sit back and analyze the amount of time you decided to wait before calling. The people who sell this garbage would have you believe they do, but I really don't think so. Most people have a certain joie de vivre that prevents them from breaking down the most mundane aspects of romance and existence into mind-numbing pits of social quicksand. It's anti-productive. The only one's I've ever seen subscribing to this stuff are middle-aged women on Oprah and two guys who wrote a book on the subject and were trying to sell it....both on Oprah and the View. And both of those shows are geared towards women who sit at home all day and watch t.v.

But what do I know. I'M A SINGLE LOSER WHO'S ONLY SLEPT WITH 96 WOMEN IN 28 COUNTRIES. DON'T LISTEN TO ME...

I didn't read all that, but hell, why not just save time and rape them?

Bubbles said:
So if you rub your knee on my wrist will we get some super form of herpe-shingle-pox??

Actually once you get to a certain level of herpes and various other STD infectedness, you become a sort of super incubator (I believe the word is uber-sewer in German) and immune to all forms of known disease, including ebola, AIDS, pneumonia, anthrax, and even the common cold and flu.

Lord Flaccid said:
Actually once you get to a certain level of herpes and various other STD infectedness, you become a sort of super incubator (I believe the word is uber-sewer in German) and immune to all forms of known disease, including ebola, AIDS, pneumonia, anthrax, and even the common cold and flu.
that is awesome. do i get to wear a cape?

fly said:
that is awesome. do i get to wear a cape?

You can wear whatever you want. There's no stipulation. If the pentagon finds out though, your costume will be of the camouflage variety. Expect to find yourself in the service of Uncle Sam liberating bio-weapons labs around the world.

Lord Flaccid said:

So you're saying you can't catch anything..........I might actually know the perfect hole - I mean girl - for you!

fly said:
lekadvanced.jpg

WTF???:fly: