What's the rule....

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
I offered to find out for a friend, what exactly the rule is when you meet a guy, think you made an amazing connection, and phone numbers are exchanged. Do you call the next day? Do you wait for him to call you? Do you wait three days? ( I think that is what I heard somewhere a long time ago)

What's the best, non-stalker-like way to approach the morning after. There was no sex, just a kiss and some hand holding.

A girl can call whenever she wants.
A guy is supposed to wait a couple of days. Long enough he doesn't seem desperate enough, but short enough that you won't forget the guy.

At least that's the "rule"

Fuck the rules. Do what you want. Life is short. Why attach someone else's ideas to your happiness? It makes no sense. I've always called the next day, said "Hey I had a great time. Would you be interested in going to ________ this weekend?" Works every single time. I don't care what other people think I should do, and no rule can be applied to this sort of thing. It's far too personal.

Lord Flaccid said:
Fuck the rules. Do what you want. Life is short. Why attach someone else's ideas to your happiness? It makes no sense. I've always called the next day, said "Hey I had a great time. Would you be interested in going to ________ this weekend?" Works every single time. I don't care what other people think I should do, and no rule can be applied to this sort of thing. It's far too personal.

qft.

Lord Flaccid said:
yeah, listen to this guy. He knows what he's talking about.

Say Damon, how's that girlfriend of yours? :D

fly said:
yeah, listen to this guy. He knows what he's talking about.

Say Damon, how's that girlfriend of yours? :D

Yeah, I'm single because I dropped the ball on the rule for calling the next day, not because my child's mother got cold feet and didn't want to get married, AND THEN TRIED TO MOVE BACK TO CALIFORNIA WITH MY CHILD, NOT CARING IF I'D NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN.

Faggot.

Last edited:
Bubbles said:
I have no advise for you as guys never call me unless they're the one's I DON"T want to see again.

And to everyone else........I'm not the friend who asked her to do this. :fly:

LIES! :shifty:

Guys call you all the time, you just don't answer the phone, and then we laugh and call them stalkers after call number 10.