Whats the most embarrassing moment of your life?

dreamwalker said:
Things like this make me thankful for the Fifth Amendment.

This goes along with your sig, doesn't it? " I believe in telling the truth, nothing but the truth, but not necessarily the whole truth". Should I tell them a bit more of the truth? :p

dreamwalker said:
So it's safe for me to do the usual thing of someone else picking up my mail and giving it to me? I don't have to go get it...myself? :fly:

Don't look at me, I'm not going to go get it :lol:

dreamwalker said:
I wouldn't do that to you...would I? :fly:

:wtf:

Um, that depends, I didn't know you had any other pics :confused:

Ooops :eek:

Maybe we'd better go over what I have, before I post the wrong stuff.

My most embarassing moment: Getting caught by the cops while getting a hummer from a girl in my car in some parking lot late one night:

Cop: "Son, can I see your driver's license?"

Me: "Uhm...yeah let me...let me just find my pants... ... ...oh, here they are. Here you go."

Cop: "...so you live on San Pasqual Rd., eh?"

Me: "...y...yes."

Cop looks at me blankly for a moment, looks at the girl in my car. "Well...sorry to ruin the mood." He turns around and leaves. I almost had a heart attack.

Millions said:
My most embarassing moment: Getting caught by the cops while getting a hummer from a girl in my car in some parking lot late one night:

Me: "Uhm...yeah let me...let me just find my pants... ... ...oh, here they are. Here you go."

Cop looks at me blankly for a moment, looks at the girl in my car. "Well...sorry to ruin the mood." He turns around and leaves. I almost had a heart attack.
NO WAY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fly said:
NO WAY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah it's funny now, but at the time I was scared shitless. I was 18 when it happened and the girl was still 2 weeks away from being 18. :eek:

JaymieT said:
Ooops :eek:

Maybe we'd better go over what I have, before I post the wrong stuff.

Jaymie, what are you up to now??? :fly: Yes, I think we'd better :eek:

Coqui said:
Anything clothed she doesn't want posted

:shifty:

She definitely doesn't have anything unclothed, trust me. If there are any pics like that floating around out there someone will be in BIG trouble :eek:

Millions said:

I hav4e a similiar story...but we were driving down peachtree and some jacked up car full of guys drove by as I was coming up...

They just laughed and waved